AC VS FULTON

bigboy 92

Sorry this is a little off subject from the Fulton/Ac game. Is there some rule at Fulton now that you can not bring outside food or drinks in to the game? I was stopped at the gate Friday night, Wendys bag in hand, and told I could not enter with my food, and drinks. Is this some kind of new rule, or a overzealous security officer at the gate. I asked another officer inside, and he told me nobody had said anything to him about outside food and drinks. If anybody has the answer please let everyone know. Oh yeah Fulton 28, Ac 3

Go Falcons

Edited by FultonFan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats right and i know they didnt have a good week 1 appearance but hey its week one and its high school football how many teams come out week one and play like they do durin week 10 just let the mavs get warmed up because what is ae right now 0-2 and how many people are already sayin ae is awful not many so i just guess the mavs will have to earn their respect since they arent a knox area school..

You are perhaps the most intelligent poster coacht has ever seen. Your use of words and logic has convinced me of an AC victory. Ill be sure to bring lots of tissues for all my friends on the team who might have a hard time accepting the loss.

If tying Oak Ridge 7-7 in a Jamboree is getting smacked in the mouth, then no wonder they lost. If Kerr and AC would have focused on winning an actual game instead of putting all there energy into playing 1qtr of football against OR then maybe the outcome of the Greenville game would have been different, but again maybe not.

Fulton wins big. AE and AC will battle for who will come third and fourth in the region.

My point was and is that AC played with alot of intensity and showed some nastiness on defense in both the Farragut and OR outings. On offense they moved the sticks by running the ball right at both defenses. I think anytime you put the pads on, a good team tries to win, whether it's a quarter or just a scrimmage. AC is a team that lives and dies by their level of intensity. Athlete-wise they don't have the same kids that Fulton has, they have to make up for that by playing AC football, which is intense, hard-hitting football on both sides of the line of scrimmage.

Thats right and i know they didnt have a good week 1 appearance but hey its week one and its high school football how many teams come out week one and play like they do durin week 10 just let the mavs get warmed up because what is ae right now 0-2 and how many people are already sayin ae is awful not many so i just guess the mavs will have to earn their respect since they arent a knox area school..

[/quote

Well, it looks like Fulton is getting off to a pretty good start. Teams that take too long to warm up can only look forward to the start of Basketball season. If your looking for Fulton or anyone else in your region to "let the mavs get warmed up" then you are in for a long miserable season. Greeneville beat an undisciplined, poorly-conditioned AC team in week 1. Its gonna take longer than a week to fix the problems with this team.

Fulton and Livingston were both Legit teams last year. Great u hung with Oak Ridge in a Jamboree its a Jamboree. Doesnt Count period. All I know is Fulton made Austin East its girlfriend last week. The Falcons will prob do it again. Rogan has 250 yards 4 tds.

Fulton 48

AC 10

And How does Gildner for Fulton have like 15 tackles and a FFumble and not get pick or nominated for player of the week?

Sorry this is a little off subject from the Fulton/Ac game. Is there some rule at Fulton now that you can not bring outside food or drinks in to the game? I was stopped at the gate Friday night, Wendys bag in hand, and told I could not enter with my food, and drinks. Is this some kind of new rule, or a overzealous security officer at the gate. I asked another officer inside, and he told me nobody had said anything to him about outside food and drinks. If anybody has the answer please let everyone know. Oh yeah Fulton 28, Ac 3

Go Falcons

Sounds like your security guy could be fond of Wendy burgers!!!

but ae is good year n and year out they have made the playoffs the past couple years. you cant count ae out with the speed they have

Respect is something that ALWAYS has to be earned. There are plenty of people saying AE is awful.. just look at the AE vs Knox Catholic thread. Put on a happy face 'lil buckaroo, at least AC has only lost 1 game so far . There's still 9 more to go. Surely AC can't lose them all...

I will be honest i think Fulton is too good this year to be stopped any time soon. I think they proved that against AE. So nothing against AC but i think the falcons roll big in this one.

Fulton 49

AC 14

Although could possibly be closer if AC comes out fired up and ready to rebound off of the Greenville loss, but as far as the W goes i give it too Fulton 100%.

Respect is something that ALWAYS has to be earned. There are plenty of people saying AE is awful.. just look at the AE vs Knox Catholic thread. Put on a happy face 'lil buckaroo, at least AC has only lost 1 game so far . There's still 9 more to go. Surely AC can't lose them all...

You're right- they always have Clinton to look forward to.