AC VS FULTON

bigboy 92

I wanna see the team that smacked OR and Farragut in the mouth. That's the way AC wins games.

Yeah i agree with you too because the team that was playing greeneville the other night was not the same team that beat farragut and then tied with oak ridge in the jamboree...i would just love to see the mavericks pull a big win off like the did against fulton last year then three or four years back when they beat them in the playoffs in the last five minutes when they were down twenty one but goodluck this week mavs go get an upset...Just win one your not supose to

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see him havin a break out game after two quarters because the mavericks from what i understand are prob goin 2 be the ones in shape while you see fultons hands on their hips cuz i have saw them mavs in summer workouts workin their butts off to give them that extra energy in the second half that will help them win ball games and get them back in the playoffs

Well they must have spent the rest of the summer on the sofa cuz they were huffin' and puffin' after the first series against Greeneville and whipped by the second half.

I wanna see the team that smacked OR and Farragut in the mouth. That's the way AC wins games.

If tying Oak Ridge 7-7 in a Jamboree is getting smacked in the mouth, then no wonder they lost. If Kerr and AC would have focused on winning an actual game instead of putting all there energy into playing 1qtr of football against OR then maybe the outcome of the Greenville game would have been different, but again maybe not.

Fulton wins big. AE and AC will battle for who will come third and fourth in the region.

I dont see him havin a break out game after two quarters because the mavericks from what i understand are prob goin 2 be the ones in shape while you see fultons hands on their hips cuz i have saw them mavs in summer workouts workin their butts off to give them that extra energy in the second half that will help them win ball games and get them back in the playoffs

Rogan would have a break out game against AC if you all put 15 guys on the field at once. Get ready for "The Show".

Rogan would have a break out game against AC if you all put 15 guys on the field at once. Get ready for "The Show".

Rogan is really good. If Anderson County doesn't play great defense he will have a career game. He is just one person though. This region has seen some great tailbacks in the past several years. No on which single handedly won a state championship for that team.

Rogan is really good. If Anderson County doesn't play great defense he will have a career game. He is just one person though. This region has seen some great tailbacks in the past several years. No on which single handedly won a state championship for that team.

Not talking about a state championship- just talking about Rogan hanging about 200 yards on the AC Cows---in the first half.

I SEE THIS GAME BEING A TOUGH HARD HITING BALL GAME FOR BOUT A HALF THEN FULTON WILL TAKE CONTROL OF THE GAME. A.C. DONT HAVE LAMBERT TO COME UP WITH A DEFENCE TO SHUT ROGAN OR THE REST OF THE FALCONS DOWN, SEEMS LIKE HE COULD ALWAYS COME UP WITH A GAME PLAY TO KEEP THEM IN IT . I AM THINKING FULTON-35

MAVS -13

I SEE THIS GAME BEING A TOUGH HARD HITING BALL GAME FOR BOUT A HALF THEN FULTON WILL TAKE CONTROL OF THE GAME. A.C. DONT HAVE LAMBERT TO COME UP WITH A DEFENCE TO SHUT ROGAN OR THE REST OF THE FALCONS DOWN, SEEMS LIKE HE COULD ALWAYS COME UP WITH A GAME PLAY TO KEEP THEM IN IT . I AM THINKING FULTON-35

MAVS -13

Yeah Lambert was great while he was at ac but i do beleive that he has been for a whole year and this is makin his second season gone and i dont think that he was on the coaching staff last year when the mavs beat the falcons so the mavs must know a little bit more than you think bout stoppin people on defense...

The Mavs know plenty about stopping people on defense! They need to keep working hard , and hittin' hard. Go Mavs!

Thats right and i know they didnt have a good week 1 appearance but hey its week one and its high school football how many teams come out week one and play like they do durin week 10 just let the mavs get warmed up because what is ae right now 0-2 and how many people are already sayin ae is awful not many so i just guess the mavs will have to earn their respect since they arent a knox area school..