what's wrong with red boiling springs?

superac777

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they do play mt.juliet and grace and they get blown out by them each year.i have been to rbs.they ppl are very nice.that water smells bad but it is good for you if you can ignore the smell to drink it.the school looks like it should be condemmed.the football field unless they fixed it was in bad shape that includes the stands and fences.i do hope for rbs to get better.the people from rbs are very nice.i have been to games there from south knoxville vs tsd,grace,pickett.co(their last win) and it is something else.

I thought his wife was going to replace him,oh sorry she have made all the decisons since he was appointed. :lol::lol:

Muffster, You know way to much about Macon Co to be a hater. Had you pegged as a night chicken, now I am not so sure.

By the way I think you hit the preverbiable football on the nose.

I can remember when RBS had a coach that was winning 2-3 games a year. I believe my senior year at T.C. (1999 football season) we even watched some film on them because they had a decent qb. I also believe they won a region game that year. What happened to that coach, he was one of the few that had any success there.

I remember one time I was refing a middle school game in Algood where RBS middle was playing algood. The RBS coach and I was talking and I asked him when he played and such, he told me that he had never played before. I do realize that you don't have to play to be a good coach, look a Charlie Weiss, however, it has to help.

I thought his wife was going to replace him,oh sorry she have made all the decisons since he was appointed. :P:D

Muffin we finally agree on something. I worked in that system for a while and everything she had ever wanted done got done after he came in. She has retired and his new trainee has taken her place.

I can remember when RBS had a coach that was winning 2-3 games a year. I believe my senior year at T.C. (1999 football season) we even watched some film on them because they had a decent qb. I also believe they won a region game that year. What happened to that coach, he was one of the few that had any success there.

I remember one time I was refing a middle school game in Algood where RBS middle was playing algood. The RBS coach and I was talking and I asked him when he played and such, he told me that he had never played before. I do realize that you don't have to play to be a good coach, look a Charlie Weiss, however, it has to help.

Once again, Mike Prock just showed up one day at School (the day of the football banquit) and canned him from Coaching. Last I heard he was teaching 6th grade math there at RBS.

seems by the condition of the school, they are being forced out to be bussed elsewhere. The county cant or dont want to pay for a much needed school. They can receive grants. However you have to apply. Its a shame and disgrace that these days and time kids living in RBS have to go to school in that condition. You would think the State would step in. All the money is spent on larger areas. If you dont make enough noise sometimes you get forgotten. I think thats happened to RBS. The citizens need to get letters out to their represenatives to do something with a failing system. Get some investigating going on. If moneys are being used incorectly they will find and correct it. What I am saying is instead of accepting it, do something about it. Make some waves. Your children deserves better. You need a new school. Not paint and patches. I would almost bet that school is so far behind in code violations, it would be condemed if it were in any other county. Wake up Residents unite. Get it on the news if you have to. Make some waves. Fight for your share of the funding.

Edited by MO$$$$

R.B.S. had one of the best basketball coaches anywhere around a few years ago,after sleezball and his wife got done,the coach was gone and they brought one of their buddy,buddies in and we see how that turned out.

Who was the Coach of Basketball that they got rid of? The coach that left in the fall of 2000 left on his own after the school year started. Have they got rid of another one?