Macon vs. Pearl Cohn

Are you a true blue fan or just trying to get Antwan all worked up B)

Nah...he's a Birch (Sycamore) idiot. I do think the Tiggers will beat them again this year. They are the Scrimmage Team of the Fall. They are the ones that lost to Station Camp. The same team he badmouthed when they beat our freshman in the TC jamboree.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you know I have read all this stuff about my car getting broken into, and I really don't take any of it to heart. But I did fail to mention that the car in front was broken into also. They were not from Macon County. Actually the owner was a principal at one and the magnet schools in Nashville, and the mother of one of the Pearl Cohn band members. So it wasn't anything toward macon County. It was just a stupid act of violence. And if they don't want people talking about them the way they do and they don't want a bad reputation then they should not be stupid enough to do things like that. You know it would not have bothered me that bad if I would have been bu myself, but I thouhgt that it was just a bunch of hype about how bad the area was so I took my wife and two daughters ages 3 & 5. It's not a good feeling being in downtown Nashville with your wife and young children after or car was broken into. And espically have idiots to come on here and make fun of the person it happened to. But I am a firm that you reap what you sow. Therefore I am not going to worry about it.