Macon vs. Pearl Cohn

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buck snort must have died with an overdose of crow. :lol::huh:

Took me awile to choke down what I'm eating. However, I secreatly thought that we had a game like this coming this week or next. Hey what can I say, total beatdown! We took a thumping. Let me point out a few things though.

1) Muffinator......... I think you never made a prediction either as you said you would leave that to me. All I did was try and goad you. As far as I am concerned you are still 0 fer this team.

2) Twing Twang, I new way down deep you have acrush on the tigers! You couldn't just stay away. How close did I get to THAT 30 hour prediction?

3) Finally, to anyone reading this post going to PC. Don't believe what the stupid people in your fan base are saying. Easy to find. Very Friendly. AWSOME CONCESSIONS. I don't know that some of that talk may have contributed to our team being intimidated???

Good luck PC. Had a good experience, but not a good time.

Edited by 1buck2

Took me awile to choke down what I'm eating. However, I secreatly thought that we had a game like this coming this week or next. Hey what can I say, total beatdown! We took a thumping. Let me point out a few things though.

1) Muffinator......... I think you never made a prediction either as you said you would leave that to me. All I did was try and goad you. As far as I am concerned you are still 0 fer this team.

2) Twing Twang, I new way down deep you have acrush on the tigers! You couldn't just stay away. How close did I get to THAT 30 hour prediction?

3) Finally, to anyone reading this post going to PC. Don't believe what the stupid people in your fan base are saying. Easy to find. Very Friendly. AWSOME CONCESSIONS. I don't know that some of that talk may have contributed to our team being intimidated???

Bucksnort...coacht prophet. :lol:

Like I said...I really didn't care who won this game. I still don't. There is no rivalry for you with PC. Who wants to go to downtown Nashville to play a region game? I know we don't.

I must say I'm surprised at the outcome of this game. I thought the Tiggers were going to win all of them. You did get a good dose of reality. The question is...how bad are Westmoland and TC? If they are pretty good...then the Tiggers did give up. Hey...I think we gave up against TC & KC last year. It can happen. I guess time will tell.

Well I would like to say that I did not have a good experience. First of all it took forever to get through the lines at the consession stands (good food though), second of all it took me 1 1/2 hours to find the stadium, and last but not least after all that, when I got back to my car after the game my passanger side glass had been broken out and someone broke into my car, they also broke into the car in front of me. And to think I was one of the ones who was very open minded about this place, thinking that it would not be as bad as people say. Boy was I wrong.

Well I would like to say that I did not have a good experience. First of all it took forever to get through the lines at the consession stands (good food though), second of all it took me 1 1/2 hours to find the stadium, and last but not least after all that, when I got back to my car after the game my passanger side glass had been broken out and someone broke into my car, they also broke into the car in front of me. And to think I was one of the ones who was very open minded about this place, thinking that it would not be as bad as people say. Boy was I wrong.

Makes ya thankful for living in a small town that only has a Wal Mart huh??

That is totally ridiculous. I am glad we don't have to go to places like that. You don't have to worry about things like that in Woodbury...Lafayette...Hartsville...Baxter...Westmoreland...etc. I guess no place is immune...but gee. :lol:

That is totally ridiculous. I am glad we don't have to go to places like that. You don't have to worry about things like that in Woodbury...Lafayette...Hartsville...Baxter...Westmoreland...etc. I guess no place is immune...but gee. :thumb:

You got that right you can leave your doors unlocked at our field no worries. Good luck to you guys till we play you :thumb:

im not going to rub it in ..you have been punished enough..that was a total beatdown!! ..

and for the guy with the busted window..i think you did that to your own car in a fit of rage ... its ok... you cant win them all

and remember i told you so.. :thumb:

Edited by boski

I haven't had a chance to get on here until now. I was so out raged over the whole experience!! The scoreboard wasn't working, the announcer could not be heard on our side (it could be heard on PC side), the refs acted like they were scared or something because I saw one PC player get up in one refs' face over something and the ref didn't do anything about it. No...I'm not whining because we got beat ( I wasn't expecting to win but I still support my mighty Tigers). I'm glad its over and I don't have to go back.

Good Luck to the Tigers with the rest of the season.

I haven't had a chance to get on here until now. I was so out raged over the whole experience!! The scoreboard wasn't working, the announcer could not be heard on our side (it could be heard on PC side), the refs acted like they were scared or something because I saw one PC player get up in one refs' face over something and the ref didn't do anything about it. No...I'm not whining because we got beat ( I wasn't expecting to win but I still support my mighty Tigers). I'm glad its over and I don't have to go back.

Good Luck to the Tigers with the rest of the season.

Ya know I am careful about saying the wrong things on here without making a statement that would be questionable but I have also kept quiet and would like to tell some of our people what happened to one of our starters while lying on the ground under a pile of people. The rival took his cleet and twisted it in the side of one of the players and not going to mention his number don't matter most know whom it is but after doing that kicked him as he got up and now his mom has to worry about a possible staff infection said by a medical person and the mark is still there.Ok sorry but ummm what is wrong here??? I am tired of people cutting down our team. They are no one year wonders and I am just about sick of that. They may not win another game the rest of the season is that what people want to believe then be it I really don't care. We have as much right as anyone to get on here and have wishful thinking just like the rest of you do. Do we have that right to predict a 15-0 sure this what people do on here will it happen not now but they are not finished by no means either.

I tell you what the problem was and I don't care if anyone agrees and i bet I make some people mad but I will be careful with my wording. When intimidation sets in well no matter what your doing it will get the best of you. Now our guys proved they could hang with speed and no doubt they can. Any team is beatable period. For those that do get on here and predict things that do sound kinda well impossbile but possible it's ok that is what this is for isn't it? A little smack talk well nothing wrong with that. I still have high hopes and refuse to give up I won't give up on them no way. Ok let me have it I am sure someone will jump all over this one...................