Macon vs. Pearl Cohn

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I do respect Macon for the heart they're putting forth in dedicating this season to Hudson and playing for them...But coming on here and predicting a state championship, going 10-0 or 15-0 or whatever it's nonsense...I play around a lot with saying we're going to win or whatever...I do it a lot in the girls basketball board, but I never seriously get over confident and predict an undefeated season or state championship team this early in the season and after barely making the playoffs last year...Macon has a decent team but they're not high caliber...I'll give them a few more years and they'll be up there again like they were a few years ago...But not this year...

Do you need some crow?

I'll take an extra portion of crow if you don't mind. LOL

What can I say...we didn't show up to play tonight. Pearl Cohn was a very good football team. Alot better than I expected. The on thing that did stink is that I got my car broken into. Now that's pathetic.

P.S. I will take some crow for desert. LOL

I'll take an extra portion of crow if you don't mind. LOL

What can I say...we didn't show up to play tonight. Pearl Cohn was a very good football team. Alot better than I expected. The on thing that did stink is that I got my car broken into. Now that's pathetic.

P.S. I will take some crow for desert. LOL

It don't taste that bad...I had my share last year during bball season... :rolleyes:

I said before the season started that Macon MIGHT lose to Westmoreland and Pearl Cohn. I don't think anyone else can beat em. Even though Station Camp has a very explosive offense, I think we'll beat them too. I said it first. Go Tigers. :unsure:

Just wondering why you think Westmoreland might have beaten you but you don't give SC a shot? We drilled Westmoreland last year.