Macon vs. Pearl Cohn

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One or maybe 2 of these guys below is going to have a field day rushing on Macon Co.

Rodshawn Beard

Deaveon Gregory

Magic Johnson

Deaunte Mason

Lamar McLaurin

Trokon Paye

Its simple you guys dont have the team speed to keep up with them.

Glencliff didnt have an answer, and i dont think you will either.(MHS knows the answer.) :P

Defense wise you are going to encounter the same speed.

If it makes you feel better ..you will score more points than Glencliff.

Everybody told us a few yrs back that Howard was too fast for us, but we beat them like 52-7 in the playoffs. So that don't tell me nothing. It's experience and these boys have started the last 2 or 3 years and to me that's what matters. :thumb:

Everybody told us a few yrs back that Howard was too fast for us, but we beat them like 52-7 in the playoffs. So that don't tell me nothing. It's experience and these boys have started the last 2 or 3 years and to me that's what matters. :thumb:

well thats fine and all mr.. but this is not howard you are playing friday night... you will find out soon enough ...im not one to say i told you so ..but i can feel this one coming on .. good luck

Edited by boski

well thats fine and all mr.. but this is not howard you are playing friday night... you will find out soon enough ...im not one to say i told you so ..but i can feel this one coming on .. good luck

Im not stupid. I know Howard isn't near the team PC probably is, but tell me something else besides "Speed". I hope we both can agree. I also can feel a told you so coming on too. :rolleyes:

Everybody told us a few yrs back that Howard was too fast for us, but we beat them like 52-7 in the playoffs. So that don't tell me nothing. It's experience and these boys have started the last 2 or 3 years and to me that's what matters. :rolleyes:

Yeah howard was fast and yeah we did beat them 52-12 I think in the playoffs,but you forgot something very important about that team. Howard was 2-8 entering the playoffs.Just a guess but I think PC will be a much better team than howard was. Macon does have speed on defense,but Im not sure if they will be able to stop the PC run. If they do, Macon wins,but if they dont I see PC winning big.

One or maybe 2 of these guys below is going to have a field day rushing on Macon Co.

Rodshawn Beard

Deaveon Gregory

Magic Johnson

Deaunte Mason

Lamar McLaurin

Trokon Paye

Its simple you guys dont have the team speed to keep up with them.

Glencliff didnt have an answer, and i dont think you will either.(MHS knows the answer.) :thumb:

Defense wise you are going to encounter the same speed.

If it makes you feel better ..you will score more points than Glencliff.

That's how I honestly feel too boski. PC's size up front and their overall athleticism will carry them tomorrow night. They will also be playing with a lot of emotion on their side. Look out because this one could be the third straight week that Pearl Cohn is involved in a game that ends in a blowout.

Im not stupid. I know Howard isn't near the team PC probably is, but tell me something else besides "Speed". I hope we both can agree. I also can feel a told you so coming on too. :thumb:

im not calling you stupid ...you just have a bad case of tiger pride. ..hey it happens sometimes ... i have it too (panther pride) ..had it for years. its ok..it makes you do wild stuff sometimes ...and there is only one cure ....death!

and man we will probably never agree on anything .. besides that one team will win and one team team will lose.

Final answer PC wins!

Big Country! whats going on man?

im having fun over here since those hickman county boys got quite on me ..last year ..they fought hard .. now dem dawgs are sleeping!!!

Edited by boski

You guys??????? Speed will get us? That is what they said last week. Experience and tradition will get us? That is what they said they week before.

PC looses 22 seniors, return just three starters on offense and I believe 2 or 3 on defense. boski, you just like your character name (All the right Moves with Tom Cruise and Lea Thompson). He was a player hater too!

However that is what I like to see everyone saying the tigers can't do it. That PC wins big. Go ahead.

The only thing that would make it better would be if My fair muffin and twing twang would go ahead and seal the win by picking PC big.

Twang says he isn't interested but I bet he replies on this thread within the next 30 hours?!?!?!?!?!?!??!