Franklin @ Ravenwood

Tank_76

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is a case of who has the better secondary....I haven't heard much about Ravenwood's secondary, saw a little in a passing scrimmage. Both lines are big .... fewest interceptions wins.... remember that the punt return for TD, and onsides were key to Ravenwood playoff win...have to give them the continued edge in special teams. Franklin needs to have a great night at QB. Eight QB turnovers in past two games won't cut it against Ravenwood.

I think this is a case of who has the better secondary....I haven't heard much about Ravenwood's secondary, saw a little in a passing scrimmage. Both lines are big .... fewest interceptions wins.... remember that the punt return for TD, and onsides were key to Ravenwood playoff win...have to give them the continued edge in special teams. Franklin needs to have a great night at QB. Eight QB turnovers in past two games won't cut it against Ravenwood.

Good assessment...Ravenwood's secondary will only be as good as the pressure put on Franklin by the guys up front. Both QB's have to guard against turnovers and both teams have terrific talent. This should be another tight game and may come down to which team makes the least number of mistakes overall.

Good assessment...Ravenwood's secondary will only be as good as the pressure put on Franklin by the guys up front. Both QB's have to guard against turnovers and both teams have terrific talent. This should be another tight game and may come down to which team makes the least number of mistakes overall.

Which QB will play for Franklin Friday night? Or should I say, start.

So, how long have you been attending Ravenwood?

Coming back to reality, I think this one will be another down-to-the-wire game in WilCo. The winner of this game wins the region. However, I think Franklin's defense plays well enough to hold the Raptors.

i most definately agree whoever wins this game is the region winner

What about indepindence? Do u think they can stack up to either of these teams this year?

first off let me compliment you on your excellent grammar. btw just in case you were wondering whether or not indepEndence stands a chance against either of these teams i have this answer for you.....perhaps. or perhaps not.....oh wait.....no.

Edited by mr. self-destruct

first off let me compliment you on your excellent grammar. btw just in case you were wondering whether or not indepEndence stands a chance against either of these teams i have this answer for you.....perhaps. or perhaps not.....oh wait.....no.

hmm just wondering. And thank you for correcting me. If only i had a nickel for everytime someone misspelled something in these forums.. haha

hmm just wondering. And thank you for correcting me. If only i had a nickel for everytime someone misspelled something in these forums.. haha

You people need to stop nit-picking. When you do that, it just screams nerd!

If you can figure out what is being said; then what is the big deal? Does it really make you feel good about yourself to point out someone else’s mistakes?

You people need to stop nit-picking. When you do that, it just screams nerd!

If you can figure out what is being said; then what is the big deal? Does it really make you feel good about yourself to point out someone else’s mistakes?

You are absolutely correct! By the way.....I don't think there should be a hyphen between nit and picking.

You are absolutely correct! By the way.....I don't think there should be a hyphen between nit and picking.

yes.....but shouldn't someone be able to spell the word independence? i mean it's the team they were supporting and it's also kind of an important word seeing as how it's in the title of one of the most important documents in history (declaration of independence for those paying attention).

that was for bunda btw. sorry, i'm message board retarded.