Watertown vs. Trousdale Co.

incrediblefan

Not the same old Watertown for sure, i heard you actually have an athlete at that school. It is certainly not the same old watertown as they begin 1-0 for the first time in 13 years isn't it? Either way, it doesn't matter which watertown shows up, a little of the talent may be gone from Trousdale, but it is still the same old Satterfield. Watertown record evens out 1-1. Watertown 14 - Trousdale 35.

Yea id say you owe a little apology to watertown. You heard they actually had an athlete? Havent they made the playoffs the last 2 years? I htink mabe even more than the last 2 years. But yea I guess they are the muffins of the district like someone else said to.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea id say you owe a little apology to watertown. You heard they actually had an athlete? Havent they made the playoffs the last 2 years? I htink mabe even more than the last 2 years. But yea I guess they are the muffins of the district like someone else said to.

First of all read everything on a thread before insulting me. I have already commented on my comments and basically eaten crow. Second i would never in any way apoligize to watertown because even now it is not insulting. I am still in shock as to how it happened, i will give congradulations to watertown, but that is it. They have actually made the playoffs eight straight times in a row. A far cry from two. I never said that Watertown was the "muffin" of the region i believe that to be Clay Co, i actually felt that watertown would still fill its usual spot at fourth in the region, which might still happen. If Watertown looses to Gordonsville and FCS, and then Trousdale beats FCS and Gordonsville, then watertown will end this season like they have the past eight for post season play. The big question that has yet to be answered is wheather Watertown is that improved or TC is the depleted. Honestly i feel it is both. I think that Watertown is having a great year for watertown, and TC is having a horrible year. congrats to Watertown yet again, good luck against Dekalb and FCS after that...

Well Watertowns coach was quoted in the paper at saying his goals for the season were to get people talking in Watertown about football again, and to host at least one playoff game. It appears that he has fired up those boys enough to make those dreams seem achievable. So i would guess his influence will go down as a positive one.

I was there Friday and Watertown has much improved and yes, TCHS is down this year. But give these underclassmen acouple of seasons. and I predict the phoenix will again rise from the flames. Is the coach that used to be at Macon Co. still at Watertown? He had a positive influence on the MCHS program. Someone please RSVP.

Yes, the coach who started at Smith County and went to Macon County is still at Watertown. CongraTulations, Watertown, we used to scrimmage you guys and you always played hard and clean which earns my respect. Good luck the rest of the year. I hope you win them all. :ph34r:

Yes, the coach who started at Smith County and went to Macon County is still at Watertown. CongraTulations, Watertown, we used to scrimmage you guys and you always played hard and clean which earns my respect. Good luck the rest of the year. I hope you win them all. :ph34r:

Who is the coach you are referring to?

Well Watertowns coach was quoted in the paper at saying his goals for the season were to get people talking in Watertown about football again, and to host at least one playoff game. It appears that he has fired up those boys enough to make those dreams seem achievable. So i would guess his influence will go down as a positive one.

He has accomplished his goal. A lot of folks were talking about Watertown this weekend.