Watertown vs. Trousdale Co.

incrediblefan

#1 jacket fan, FCS plays Clay county this week at pirtle field. As for your other question, as an FCS fan i have to feel kinda good after the first two weeks. We shut out collinwood for the second year in a row, and really just ran down the throat on a much bigger Davidson Academy team in week one. But the thing that impresses me the most is that the boys couldn't care less about being #1 right now, they just want to finish that way, right now they are just loving to play the sport. Which i think is the whole point. Good luck to the jackets against watertown, although per my previous posts i doubt it will be needed.

Thanks for the info poe. I'm really looking forward to our meeting later on this season. Should be an absolute battle. Good luck to y'all this week.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watertown isnt going to lay down for anyone should be a good one

I know that Watertown won't lay down but can you give me some info on them. Do they run or pass or both. Do they have some pretty good athletes? Last year we handled them pretty easily but i hear they are much improved. Maybe one of the best teams they have had in awhile. Is it true or just rumor? I hope they are improved i like for our region to be strong. Any thoughts?

In their first week win, watertown relied HEAVILY on a strong defensive effort the entire game. On offense they rammed it down the throat occasionally breaking one big. I don't know if there were any turnovers or bad calls or anything of the sort to help watertown in the first game, but based on the score watertown did pretty good. Personally, i don't see their D being able to hold TC to less than 21 points. Nor do i see them being able to score more than 14 against TC. So best case scenario watertown looses 14-21. I still stay with my previous prediction.