Watertown vs. Trousdale Co.

incrediblefan

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the young jackets will continue to improve each week. Trousdale by 4 TD's. Good luck to both teams.

Now thats more like it my Smith County friend. You showin some love to my boys now. Just kidding around original but i do agree 100%. I think the youthful mistakes will start decreasing game by game and the confidence will start building. Just in time for the big Owls. Good luck to the owls this week friend, you should win BIG.

#1 jacket fan, FCS plays Clay county this week at pirtle field. As for your other question, as an FCS fan i have to feel kinda good after the first two weeks. We shut out collinwood for the second year in a row, and really just ran down the throat on a much bigger Davidson Academy team in week one. But the thing that impresses me the most is that the boys couldn't care less about being #1 right now, they just want to finish that way, right now they are just loving to play the sport. Which i think is the whole point. Good luck to the jackets against watertown, although per my previous posts i doubt it will be needed.

Edited by FCSpoe