Lewis Co. V. Stewart County

LCHSgrinch

if u think the score is gonna be like that u need to be slapped just quit sayin stuff on here and lets play some ball on friday night but i tell u what its gonna be a closer game than u expect believe that!

well i can say that stuff because the way lewis co is on defense they are going to smack everyone right in the mouth and if u play u will know when ur hit trustme.maybe your right about that score it is goin to be LEWIS CO 42+ STEWART CO O in their own stadium.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i can say that stuff because the way lewis co is on defense they are going to smack everyone right in the mouth and if u play u will know when ur hit trustme.maybe your right about that score it is goin to be LEWIS CO 42+ STEWART CO O in their own stadium.

Lewis Co.: 35

Stewart Co.: 20

The Panthers win this game and I believe they'll go on to win the region title HOWEVER the Rebels are a much improved team that I still see making the playoffs. Football is finally being talked about in Dover :thumb:

look out stewart county, they're comin. im definitely goin to be at this game. Good luck Rebels, the panthers are hungry and looks like you're on the menu. . .okay, so maybe not gonna be that bad. I say that LCHS has this one, but SC has them a pretty good squad and may be able to 'fend come friday night.

prediction: Stewart County goes 2-1

SCHS - 18

LCHS - 31

look out stewart county, they're comin. im definitely goin to be at this game. Good luck Rebels, the panthers are hungry and looks like you're on the menu. . .okay, so maybe not gonna be that bad. I say that LCHS has this one, but SC has them a pretty good squad and may be able to 'fend come friday night.

prediction: Stewart County goes 2-1

SCHS - 18

LCHS - 31

Im not going to lie Leis COunty is good but is not going to slaughter like thesse scores ya'll are putting up i say score is

Rebs-32

Panthers-28

it might be crazy but i have a great feeling hope im right!

Im not going to lie Leis COunty is good but is not going to slaughter like thesse scores ya'll are putting up i say score is

Rebs-32

Panthers-28

it might be crazy but i have a great feeling hope im right!

heck yeah catfishjr..i say we play like some darn rebels and step up and we have a chance..im not saying were great for starting off our first two games 2-0..i mean dont get me wrong i know thats awsome but in reality look at it man..it literally felt like we were playing jr high games..this is going to be our first real highschool football game..lewis county best bring they "AA" game because the rebels will be bringing all they got tomorrow night baby..heck yeah youll see..i feel the same way about the score catfish i feel really good about this game also..GO REBS beat them emo panthers

heck yeah catfishjr..i say we play like some darn rebels and step up and we have a chance..im not saying were great for starting off our first two games 2-0..i mean dont get me wrong i know thats awsome but in reality look at it man..it literally felt like we were playing jr high games..this is going to be our first real highschool football game..lewis county best bring they "AA" game because the rebels will be bringing all they got tomorrow night baby..heck yeah youll see..i feel the same way about the score catfish i feel really good about this game also..GO REBS beat them emo panthers

i am so sorry to ruin yalls little excitment in stewart county but as u stated yall was playin little crapy 1 a schools.lewis co could have a desint game and still beat yall

GOOD LUCK PANTHERS

i am so sorry to ruin yalls little excitment in stewart county but as u stated yall was playin little crapy 1 a schools.lewis co could have a desint game and still beat yall

GOOD LUCK PANTHERS

yea go ahead and shut that mouth and just come watch the game before you run it..im sure it will shut up when the eyes above it see what happens

I'm pullin for the bunch from dover, but these lewis county guys are pretty good. Im statin what seems to be truth here, While keeping in mind that I hope im wrong about tomorrow night's showdown. These next few weeks are going to be a challenge for you Rebels, just hang in there and bring all you've got.