Lewis Co. V. Stewart County

LCHSgrinch

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i just have to say forget about what happen tonite..i wasnt able to get in there and kick your ######...well all i have to say is you guys got lucky enough to where i couldnt get on the field to where i can kick some panther ######... But camden ill be coming straight for your ######..its going down messed up or not messed up..its definetly going down..

Congrats Lewis co...happened just like we thought it would :)

Is this guy for real??...and it'll be messed up all right, real messed up when #40, #11, #44 and #50 get done with you. What did you say your number was? I'll be happy to let these guys know you got something waiting for them.

Hey donhaney...what's up with Hatton?

Hey Lion... always good talking with you.

Hatton is a-ok. He had a very mild ankle sprain against Wayne County and was given the night off to fully recover. He could have played last night but the coaches felt like there was no need to take a chance on aggrivating it. He'll be back 100% this week against Loretto.

LMBO!!! is that guy serious...lol stewart co dont have a chance against camden..they barely have a chance against adamsville lol....yea way 2 lewis co....and good luck to camden this week, which they wont need cuz they r goina tear tha rebels up so badly....and yea...we'll be watin on u over here in waverly to...look to be tore up again by us..so yea, c ya then..!!!

Hey Lion... always good talking with you.

Hatton is a-ok. He had a very mild ankle sprain against Wayne County and was given the night off to fully recover. He could have played last night but the coaches felt like there was no need to take a chance on aggrivating it. He'll be back 100% this week against Loretto.

Same here don :ph34r:

Glad to hear everything is good with Hatton...smart move since it sounds like you guys didn't need him last nite anyway :D