Lewis Co. V. Stewart County

LCHSgrinch

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright. look at the stats; they are decent in the pass game, but more fervent in the run. mixin' it up helps, esp. since they arent a huge threat. I'm pretty dang sure that Everyone realizes the Rebel's odds this week..so therefore nobody needs slapped, check yourself though. LCHS is a tough club, they just have to take care of business in Dover this Friday. I continue to wish them luck on their rough stretch of games

I have watched the film of the Lewis County/Wayne County game several times. The Panther defense is playing really well... the linebackers have been way above average and the line play is the best I have seen since 2000. Five interceptions in two games speaks well of the defensive backs.

The offense was never stopped against Wayne County. Thye stopped themselves. First drive, a fumble on the Widlcat one yard line.... second drive, a fumble on the wildcat 9 yard line. A touchdown pass overthrown to a wide open receiver in the end zone in the first quarter. A halfback pass where we were nine full yards past a d-back is overthrown... little mistakes are keeping the offense from really cranking out some big numbers. That won't last, I am sure.

When the offense catches up to the defense, it's gonna be ugly for someone!

I have been writing Panther football for a long time now and have seen just about every team since 1974. I have never seen Lewis County with as much depth. Coach Sharp can easily play three different sets of backs and lose very little in terms of production. Two years ago, I stated on this board to get Lewis County while you can because the future looked bright. The future is not quite here but it is getting awfully close! Sophomores and juniors are all over the field for the Panthers and there are lots of guys getting lots of playing time. Eleven different players carried the ball against wayne County.... this is a team on the rise!!

well they dont really get momentum but if they stay close and dont gte blown out it will get them more repsect

Gotta beat somebody for respect.

You can find positives in losses, find ways you haave improved and need improvement, but those positives and such HAVE to eventually turn into wins. If not, there was never really anything there.

Edited by rcombs

well I see what your sayin..SC needs to bring their top Defense this week, but also for the rest of the season as well. They got some tests comin their way that's for sure. I'm also interested in the Rebel homecoming game against Loretto. If SCHS can hang tough in the next few games, then it'll mix up the region a lil bit. Better and tougher teams make out for a more-contesting region.

If stewart county thinks they can beat lewis co then they need to be slaped and wake up.Lewis co defense is way to powerful for stewart and i heard they pass alot.Lewis countys secondary has been looking very good the last two games with 4 interceptions.

Lewis Co 42

stewart co 7

if u think the score is gonna be like that u need to be slapped just quit sayin stuff on here and lets play some ball on friday night but i tell u what its gonna be a closer game than u expect believe that!