Lewis Co. V. Stewart County

LCHSgrinch

In just two nights I can finally watch the game instead of talking about it. It'll be huge for SCHS IF they can pull off an upset, but it is Doubtful. Defense is key, then attack with that offense which is backed with depth and potential... So maybe your roster has more stored talent than used..this would be a perfect time to shine. Well, good luck anyways

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that sounds too far-fetched...homefield advantage that is. But it sounds good. It'd be awesome for SCHS. Get them rowdy rebels goin..start their engines now and be primed and ready by the time basketball season rolls around..well, that's another thread for another time..anyways, friday night - Dover

Yeah I got ya..bball team is lookin good this year. Probably better than last year, as long as they can make up for the loss of the 2 seniors...what am i talkin about..they have an mvp in West, a heck of a post player in Lancaster, a fine 3-pt stroker in Hargis (or as we have come to call him 'Sweet Lee')...well, i could go on but this thread is for football.

Rebel field...hopefully SC puts up a good fight against a hefty LC team.