McCallie/Baylor

no I have no bitterness whatsoever may even have 2 kids there this year. But nice try. ( really they are at Baylor) But nice attempt at the McCallie elitist attitude I hated during my 3 years with Coach Day and Yo Strang... To bad McCallie was never as classy as they were...

Elitist? I'm not sure where you got that idea from. I hate that attitude just as much as the next guy. I suppose you believe there is no "elitist" attitude that exist at Baylor, since you have chosen to send your kids there? BTW, I never felt that way during my visits to the Baylor campus. Come to think of it, any Hamilton County school I've visited has the same amount of classy, hard-working, and decent people dedicated to the development of their students and community. I would hope you feel the same way.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Baylor's artistic talent this year! Can't win on the field but wow can those boys paint. Big B's all over town - GPS buses, U S mail trucks (Federal offense?), Signal Mountain street signs, even UTC's cargo van for their crew team - just no limit when those creative juices kick in. I heard Stacy and Chattanooga cops were really impressed. They caught one, water boarded him and he spilled his guts. Looks like 15 or 20 sets of parents are going to writing checks in addition to tuition.

New coach, same result. Makes you wonder if it really was justified to get rid of the previous coach because he didn't beat McCallie. Baylor just doesn't have the numbers or the amount of athletes McCallie does. Baylor won't beat McCallie anytime in the near future. Another great decision by the Baylor Board.

New coach, same result. Makes you wonder if it really was justified to get rid of the previous coach because he didn't beat McCallie. Baylor just doesn't have the numbers or the amount of athletes McCallie does. Baylor won't beat McCallie anytime in the near future. Another great decision by the Baylor Board.

That wasn't the only reason we have a new coach, but it was a great decision. The new coach is great, he is involved in every aspect of the football program. He even comes to every JV game. McCallie will always be a tough team to beat, they are a very good team.

If by "anytime in the near future" you mean until the day befor next year's game, I agree. I fear the worm (hope no worms take offense) is getting ready to turn. This series has some cyclical aspects to it and this cycle is getting long in the tooth.

Do you think that six years of accepting an average effort is going to be squashed in less than a year. Evrything about the football program at Baylor (with the exception of a coach or two that are never happy and are quick to poor mouth their own school) is better. I'm glad the board made the decision and gave some spirit back to the team.

If by "anytime in the near future" you mean until the day befor next year's game, I agree. I fear the worm (hope no worms take offense) is getting ready to turn. This series has some cyclical aspects to it and this cycle is getting long in the tooth.

Ha, youre giving it to baylor already just because BJ and co. are leaving? Mccallie is returning some strong offensive players in Newman and poindexter and and the defense wont be hurting too badly... Now baylor has who? Tyler massey? please

Ha, youre giving it to baylor already just because BJ and co. are leaving? Mccallie is returning some strong offensive players in Newman and poindexter and and the defense wont be hurting too badly... Now baylor has who? Tyler massey? please

Hey, just trying to make the Baylor faithful feel good about themselves. I mean how much pride can you take in spray painting big B's all over town?