McCallie/Baylor

Will you guys talk about the game and get off this Potter leaving junk! What about how McCallie just dominated Baylor and guess what it didn't even take completely using their talented running attack with #32 and #5. And that #5 had 4 runs for over 40 yards, not to mention 2 runs one 23 yards for a touchdown that was called back and another 20+ yard run called back. If he is a junior and I think that he is next year should be very interesting. Also, #33 lit Baylor up not only with his Kickoff return but his defensive plays were outstanding. Now talk about that!

First off they certainly didn't dominate the game. A play or two in the third quarter(specifically the reverse) and this could have been much much closer!

I think BJ is a great quarterback with a wonderful future ahead of him but friday night was Bradford's night. He is a great athlete on both sides of the ball.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are us Ooltewah fans jealous? We are #2 in 5a in the state of Tennessee and have the best coach in the area... Well 2 of them(including Gatewood) Us Ooltewah fans are not jealous. I hope Red Bank, McCallie, Temple and Ooltewah makes it all the way.

#2 because DB is #1 :thumb:

I have been to McCallie before for a wrestling tournament and it was a good atmosphere and the people were nice. So the best of luck to McCallie.

Edited by 209

Why are you bringing me in this conversation? I said nothing... Anyways, I did hear from a reliable source that Potter is leaving for BA next year. I heard it in the end of July.... You can say what you want but thats what I heard. Also, when I was watching Stump 2 weeks ago he said that someone will leave for a new coaching position in Nashville. He didn't say who or where. My guess is that its Potter. Thats what I've been told by a couple of people. Anyways, I heard it was a good game last night. BJ didn't throw the ball much but when he did he got his yardage! Good luck McCallie! Bring home a championship..

Sorry. The -owls start to run together after awhile - sergeant, primetime, etc. Kind of like Huey, Dewey and Louie - never could keep them straight.

But if this piece of "news" started with Stump Martin, you need to discount the heck out of it. He's entertaining but that's about the extent of it.

Sorry. The -owls start to run together after awhile - sergeant, primetime, etc. Kind of like Huey, Dewey and Louie - never could keep them straight.

But if this piece of "news" started with Stump Martin, you need to discount the heck out of it. He's entertaining but that's about the extent of it.

UNC , U SHOULD HAVE A SHOW SINCE YOU KNOW ALL....SEE YA RALPH!

Who says that it originated from Stump?

Well I went to McCallie with Ralph. My Brother played for him (he left before their senior year) (which was btw the last time Baylor beat McCallie and it was twice that year ) I personally don't think Ralph will ever leave McCallie but The Owls are very connected in the FB world so I'm going with them..

Well I went to McCallie with Ralph. My Brother played for him (he left before their senior year) (which was btw the last time Baylor beat McCallie and it was twice that year ) I personally don't think Ralph will ever leave McCallie but The Owls are very connected in the FB world so I'm going with them..

I guess you didn't last long at McCallie? Your posts seem to suggest some bitterness towards the school.

Potter is not going anywhere...hes got a kid at mccallie and is following in his dads foot steps coaching at mccallie. Why would he ever leave mccallie after going to school there and returning. He would never leave mccallie becasue of his dad

Edited by nemoore

I guess you didn't last long at McCallie? Your posts seem to suggest some bitterness towards the school.

no I have no bitterness whatsoever may even have 2 kids there this year. But nice try. ( really they are at Baylor) But nice attempt at the McCallie elitist attitude I hated during my 3 years with Coach Day and Yo Strang... To bad McCallie was never as classy as they were...