Powell vs. Lenoir City

PowellFan

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

osunut2,

I am glad you have a picture of how to spell OHIO. Now if you could find a picture to spell out, "I think Powell will WORK out the kinks".

No wonder Powell is so backward - they AIN'T got narry bit of learnin'. I bet you understood that didn't you?

That's what happens when you get a degree from OSU, then you come back to graduate school at UTK. Somehow bein heer made me ferget how to spel and tawk. I gess thats what happins in Vol kuntree. Or maybe that's what I get for listening to you bellyache about how much you hate Powell. Did you have some kind of traumatic experience when you were in high school by chance, or does the Halls band's version of Ohio State's fight song irritate you?

Edited by osunut2

PowellFan, How can u say u all owned Halls in all sports? We own baseball in North Knox Period. The only reason u all have been better in football the last 2 years is because u steal all of Heltons players from central. Offer them a 12 pack, 20 sack of Maryjane, and an 8 week cycle of the juice. There urs.

I'm all for a little bit of banter every now and then, but this back and forth is getting old. I think it's been pretty well established that there are some people on here who don't like Powell at all and there are some on here who don't like Halls at all. Let's just stick to this week's game.

PowellFan, How can u say u all owned Halls in all sports? We own baseball in North Knox Period. The only reason u all have been better in football the last 2 years is because u steal all of Heltons players from central. Offer them a 12 pack, 20 sack of Maryjane, and an 8 week cycle of the juice. There urs.

I thought we were talking about the LC/Powell match-up and not how Powell has beaten Halls the past 2 years in which it seems that we always play in hurricanes or showers caused by hurricanes. Two years ago is was Ivan and last year it was some other one but i dont remember the name. But lets get back on the LC/Powell game this Friday and PowellFan or reddevil1 can start a thread about Halls and Powell

Sounds like a plan to me; on another note, I'm still surprised that Lenoir City has struggled as much as they have since their move to 4A. Region 3 is one tough region, but I felt like LC was capable of at least stealing a #4 seed in the playoffs after their reclassification. They haven't show that ability yet. Powell has one tough road ahead (McCallie, Farragut, Maryville), and this is a game where things are going to have improve. Their matchup against McCallie isn't going to be like the one a year ago. Riverdale stifled McCallie for 45 minutes, and then BJ Coleman decided to show up. Can you believe the finish to that game? Check it out on McCallie's website: McCallie stuns Riverdale

Edited by osunut2

Lenoir City was plagued with injurys last year, so that probably has a lot to do with it. I belive they would be having a few down years even if they were in their old division.

There was no exscuse for the loss to Campbell Co, that was just a bad game, LC made about every mistake that they could to lose the game, and they did.

They just need to get their heads togeather & play old LC ball.

I'm gonna at the game Friday night, I think it'll be a good one.

Any more predictions on the game???

Joseph