Rockwood v. Wartburg

monkeyboy

Wartburg is horrible with a terrible Qb they have no shot of keepin it cloose

I wouldn't say that Wartburg is horrible and I definately don't think their Q.B. is terrible- he's actually a very good athlete that doesn't have that great of a supporting cast. If Wartburg comes out of the gate like they did last week and plays tough D, I think this game will be closer than most think, but if they play like they did against Oneida.........well then it COULD be along night!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any way the bulldogs can keep this thing close. I have a hard time seeing it. If they can not even beat the Coalfield Pillowfighters - they will not give RW much of a test.

i think rockwood will win easily.. but i tell ya momkeyman i think coalfield swings a pretty heavy pillow.. probably one of those old goose down pillows :thumb:

i think rockwood will win easily.. but i tell ya momkeyman i think coalfield swings a pretty heavy pillow.. probably one of those old goose down pillows :blink:

Ouch!!! Those old goosedown pillows packed a mighty surprise. It was like getting hit with a sand bag. The ends of the feathers sticking through the material didnt feel to good either.

i think rockwood will win easily.. but i tell ya momkeyman i think coalfield swings a pretty heavy pillow.. probably one of those old goose down pillows :D

yes, you must beware of the Coalfield PillowPoppers, they a sneaky bunch, I predict RW 35

WB 7

I miss waggle, she soooooo funny and a terrific cheerleader. Where are you WaggleRT, have you given up on the Tigers?????

me climb trees