Waverly

ihoop3s

:o

I cannot beleive Hickman ran the score up on Wavo like they did.They have no class.I told some people Friday night during the game that they would run it up.Oh well,it is Richland this week.All i know is that Wavo is going to get its first win Friday nught at home.Right now Wavo by 12.Could be closer but I doubt it.What does everyone think about the game? :thumb:

thanks,

Radio Man

Edited by ihoop3s

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do play by play for the Tigers on the radio and I thought that Waverly did a good job Friday night considering they were fighting the odds of the heat with HC having an offensive line and defensive line that were different kids. I thought Coach Graves had this team prepared and ready to play. I think they will do better but it will be close. Richland is a very talented team and cannot be overlooked. But neither team is going to pull away from the other I think. But look out, Waverly football is headed in the right direction. This is a very young team. I did question myself why the coach went for it on 4th down leading 22-0 with 8 minutes to go. By the way, ihoop3s, where are you getting signing radio man?

I do play by play for the Tigers on the radio and I thought that Waverly did a good job Friday night considering they were fighting the odds of the heat with HC having an offensive line and defensive line that were different kids. I thought Coach Graves had this team prepared and ready to play. I think they will do better but it will be close. Richland is a very talented team and cannot be overlooked. But neither team is going to pull away from the other I think. But look out, Waverly football is headed in the right direction. This is a very young team. I did question myself why the coach went for it on 4th down leading 22-0 with 8 minutes to go. By the way, ihoop3s, where are you getting signing radio man?

You're crying about coach going for it on fourth down with the score just 22-0? You've got alot to learn my friend. Your lucky he didn't score 70 on you. I'd be willing to bet that when the score got to 28-0 the subs come rolling in. My oh my, how things change. Guess you can't chalk Hickman Co. up as an automatic win anymore huh? :o

:D

I cannot beleive Hickman ran the score up on Wavo like they did.They have no class.I told some people Friday night during the game that they would run it up.Oh well,it is Richland this week.All i know is that Wavo is going to get its first win Friday nught at home.Right now Wavo by 12.Could be closer but I doubt it.What does everyone think about the game? :D

thanks,

Radio Man

Sounds like you need to stick to "Hoopin' 3's" Hickman County did not run the score up Friday night. They had anywhere from 5 to 7 Sophs on the field at a time. A run up would have been more like 56-0. Give me a break....Waverly could not take the pounding and that is enough crying...focus on Richland while we focus on Maplewood!!!!

Sounds like you need to stick to "Hoopin' 3's" Hickman County did not run the score up Friday night. They had anywhere from 5 to 7 Sophs on the field at a time. A run up would have been more like 56-0. Give me a break....Waverly could not take the pounding and that is enough crying...focus on Richland while we focus on Maplewood!!!!

28-0 isn't running it up, but it's a pretty solid woodshed beating. :D:D

You're crying about coach going for it on fourth down with the score just 22-0? You've got alot to learn my friend. Your lucky he didn't score 70 on you. I'd be willing to bet that when the score got to 28-0 the subs come rolling in. My oh my, how things change. Guess you can't chalk Hickman Co. up as an automatic win anymore huh? :thumb:

I'm not crying! I was stating the fact that the game was already over and there was no need to try to score again. I wasn't surprised by the coach's actions, he did a lot of crying to the referees last year that helped him get the game to overtime and cost Waverly a victory. Either way, congrats to Hickman County but I don't expect them to do much when they start playing AAAA teams. Too predictable on offense. and by the way, Waverly played a lot of sophomores the whole game and in fact some freshman. When HC drops in class next year and loses some of their depth, they won't be able to count on a W either. :unsure:

Edited by papatiger

I'm not crying! I was stating the fact that the game was already over and there was no need to try to score again. I wasn't surprised by the coach's actions, he did a lot of crying to the referees last year that helped him get the game to overtime and cost Waverly a victory. Either way, congrats to Hickman County but I don't expect them to do much when they start playing AAAA teams. Too predictable on offense. and by the way, Waverly played a lot of sophomores the whole game and in fact some freshman. When HC drops in class next year and loses some of their depth, they won't be able to count on a W either. :unsure:

Whoa Whoa Whoa....Just like a Waverly fan to whine....Oh yeah by the way it has been said that the radio guys for the Tigers the other night were showing "little" class on the air. A win is a win, no matter who is crying, remember that. Plus HC started 6 Sophs and most were on defense the same one that Shut out the Tigers!!! Plus the two plays that we ran over and over were never stopped...the load was carried by a Soph...so ease up Papa....Lick your wounds and get used to HC owning the tigers for a long time!

I'm not crying! I was stating the fact that the game was already over and there was no need to try to score again. I wasn't surprised by the coach's actions, he did a lot of crying to the referees last year that helped him get the game to overtime and cost Waverly a victory. Either way, congrats to Hickman County but I don't expect them to do much when they start playing AAAA teams. Too predictable on offense. and by the way, Waverly played a lot of sophomores the whole game and in fact some freshman. When HC drops in class next year and loses some of their depth, they won't be able to count on a W either. :thumb:

Yeah, when we had him he was real predictable on offense. You could predict his offense was going to wax your defense. I'd say that with as many underclassman that Hickman Co. is playing, they won't be able to count on a W either. They'll be counting alot of W's. :lol: