Ravenwood ranked nationally?

ab45

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

obviously most preseason polls are going to be based on prior years, the guys who made the polls probably didnt even look at who all they had returning. ravenwood should be able to hold their own in the state this year but idk about them being ranked on the national level, this year atleast

I watched Ravenwood play on TV and i was NOT impressed!

National rankings do not mean much and ARE based on prior years team and number of returning starters, etc. However, if you watched the BA/Ravenwood game and like/know football, you should have been impressed.

:huh: what a joke

Why would you say that? Ravenwood is very good........New QB who did a great job replacing TC............not much steps missed at this time of the year......I was very impressed. Ravenwood has 5-7 great athletes......an awesome OL. My prediction is right now.........RAVENWOOD IS IN THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.......they are that good for DI 5A :thumb:

Edited by Brandon100

Why would you say that? Ravenwood is very good........New QB who did a great job replacing JC............not much steps missed at this time of the year......I was very impressed. Ravenwood has 5-7 great athletes......an awesome OL. My predication is right now.........RAVENWOOD IS IN THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.......they are that good for DI 5A :thumb:

no they wont be and there o-line in not awesome

Remember this post in November, and we will see.....hey...I am no Beano Cook...or Jimmy the Greek, but I believe in what I post.......My bet is that Riverdale has a great team, but will not be in the BIG GAME........they showed several weak positions on defense........let's revisit this in November.........maybe I could be wrong :thumb:

Again.......great use of the english language.........is it "there" or "their"???????? and how about a comma after "no".......

Edited by Brandon100

Remember this post in November, and we will see.....hey...I am no Beano Cook...or Jimmy the Greek, but I believe in what I post.......My bet is that Riverdale has a great team, but will not be in the BIG GAME........they showed several weak positions on defense........let's revisit this in November.........maybe I could be wrong :thumb:

Again.......great use of the english language.........is it "there" or "their"???????? and how about a comma after "no".......

we have wwak positions are u serious ravenwood has alot and yea u are wrong oh and u cool :huh: get on the t and post about english like anyone cares :lol: joke