Adam Townsend's stats vs. Jellico

Lord Vader

The Bulldogs did awesome, I bet anybody that adam had at leat 300 yards probally more!, I notice that they pass and worked on the pass alot last night BUT makeing pass plays when your up 30 isn't the same in game winning or lossing situations. BUt it is a start. Lunsford look good most of the time throwing the ball but some of the times made bad decisions, some of which could lose a game agianst a tougher team. but all in all I was very Impressed but like FallSportFan said it was only Jellico.

Great Job Dog Now it is time to get ready for blue devils round 2.

and Ive said it once and I'll say it again

Adam "OJ" Townsend is the REAL DEAL!

Edited by Class of '06 Big Dawg 71

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well sadly enough I was on that field tonight and all I have to say is ADAM TOWNSEND IS A FREAK!!!!!! He is a great ball player and a really nice person too all the hampton people were I thank you for your hospitality towards us...I was #52 and I could not get near Adam he is a great athlete, but the hardest thing was findin him before he was in the open field he is like 5'7 i think and I sware that there was a small mtn on the field to night in the form of #77 he is huge!!!! Also props to the QB he threw the ball well!!!! Good game to Hampton and good luck in the rest of the season!!!!

A classy post to say the least, good luck the rest of the season. Get you're heads up and get back to work,you might get a playoff spot. Good luck

Well sadly enough I was on that field tonight and all I have to say is ADAM TOWNSEND IS A FREAK!!!!!! He is a great ball player and a really nice person too all the hampton people were I thank you for your hospitality towards us...I was #52 and I could not get near Adam he is a great athlete, but the hardest thing was findin him before he was in the open field he is like 5'7 i think and I sware that there was a small mtn on the field to night in the form of #77 he is huge!!!! Also props to the QB he threw the ball well!!!! Good game to Hampton and good luck in the rest of the season!!!!

Classy post, thanks. Good Luck to you guys as well

Thank you so much, Devilbacker33. it is posts like yours that make it a joy to come and read these boards daily. A young ADULT... who provides posts in a more mature manner then many other posters on this site.. Good luck to you this season as well as your team.

.....Stats please! anyone

Although I am just a little curious myself about Adam's stats, I am more interested in knowing how many knots, cuts, scrapes and bruises the line and the other backs recieved blocking for him last night. Fortunately, we will probably get the info on Adam tomorrow, but the other, I guess we'll never know.

Good job Hampton, each and every one of you!!!

And to you, (Jellico) #52, you are one of the main reasons, MAMMAS LOVE FOOTBALL! Good luck to you and your team!!!

Well thank you all, I thank you for your nice comments and the luck!!!!! But I think my team really grew last night as a team the score board may not have showed it but we played hard and did not quit til the last whistle.... It was a really good thing for me to see and hear, as the coach took me out for the last series of downs, was freshmen and back ups beggin the coach for just a lil playin time as the clock wound down!!! Thanks again for the hospitality and thank goodness its your turn to travel next year but I still have one more trip up to hampton left in my football career as I am only a soph. But good luck versus Unicoi Co this week I look forward to seein Townsends stata and maybe the devils can pull one out against Sunbright!!!

P.S. How bout them VOLS 35-0 with 7 minutes left in the 3rd....