FCS vs. Clay Co

FCSpoe

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey "The Bull." Do you know what happened with Rickaway? Do you know if it was football related? Do you know if the administration told Coach McNeal to hand down the punishment? Do you realize what Coach McNeal does for these kids on a daily basis? Probably not, but instead you get on here say that he needs to do a better job of teaching life lessons. You have zero clue what you are talking about. But one thing is for certain and that is you have a problem with Rickaway. I don't know and really don't care what it is, but you have no right to question anything Coach McNeal does. However, if you feel that strongly about this issue, then simply pick a phone and call him and tell him instead of getting on the internet behind a screen name.

Edited by orangecrush

Hey "The Bull." Do you know what happened with Rickaway? Do you if it was football related? Do you know if the administration told Coach McNeal to hand down the punishment? Do you realize what Coach McNeal does for these kids on a daily basis? Probably not, but instead you get on here say that he needs to do a better job of teaching life lessons. You have zero clue what you are talking about. But one thing is for certain and that is you have a problem with Rickaway. I don't know and really don't care what it is, but you have no right to question anything Coach McNeal does. However, if you feel that strongly about this issue, then simply pick a phone and call him and tell him instead of getting on the internet behind a screen name.

Well said Crush--Apparently Bull needs to get a lil closer to the premier program in Wilson Co. instead of looking in from afar. Then he'd know a lil more about football, being on the winning end of blowouts, and might actually spell Coach Mc's name correctly. Until then he can watch and despair all of FC's many successes from afar. It amazes me how so many 5A fans in this county fear FC and their success. Better get used to it! It's only going to become more frequent in the upcoming years. As for McNeal, I can only say that I'm glad my kids play for him versus the other choices in this county. At least I know Mc not only talks the talk but more importantly walks the walk daily in Christ! As a parent what more could you ask for from a coach, developer,molder, and leader of young men!

The future state champs can't help scoring that many points. Just remember last years single A state championship was a blow out too. Single A has become a league of the have's and the have nots. And this year FCS is the elite team, with elite athletes, superior facilities, and the most intelligent and prepared coaches in the game. It is their year to make a run for the gold ball.

Bull here are the facts

Fact #1 Turner played at Goodpasture not DCA.

I do not know why Poe thinks this was a run up score. He played in our line last year and should know who the starters are. At the 7 minute mark of the first quarter it was 28 to 0. The JV finished out the first quarter. The starters played for the first few series of the second quarter. Rickaway scored touchdown 5,7,8 Preston the fuullback scored #6. Peyton Alsup scored #9 and Mcknight interception was #10 with around a minute to go in the first half. Chaffin a sophomore defensive lineman scored the last touchdown.

A run up score would have been if we continued to try and score after a 69-0 halftime score. Poe you seem to be conected get the tape, the starting offensive unit played 14 downs on Friday. We attempted one pass all night. The third and fourth quarters were runs up the middle by jv and freshman players and everyone knew what the plays were going to be.

Here are the facts as clear as they can be and hopefully this will put this to bed.

Clay Co. 0 0 0 6 0 6

Friendship 28 41 0 7 0 76

Thanks Halibut. I was beginning to think I was the only one who actually saw the game...that, or I was losing my mind. Thought maybe I'd fallen asleep and dreamed the entire thing...