FCS vs. Clay Co

FCSpoe

Yeah, the score got ugly really fast. The starters scored 35 in the first quarter, added up two more to make it 49... sent the JV in who pumped the score up to 69 before halftime. Came out from half and it was JV up the middle the entire way, FCS JV scored on a fumble recovery run back, and Clay Co varsity finally put points in the early part of the fourth i believe against the JV for FCS. About all i know for now.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swanson, no disrespect to Clay Co, but their defense didn't even look like it knew how to line up, and FCS didn't run any new formations or anything. So the RBS game could turn out to be a good watch.

RBS is still a young team...The last 2 years we have had 2 good junior high teams and those players are not just becoming freshman and sophomores...In the next couple of years if RBS is going to do anything they need to do it then...They have Jackson Co next week and if it doesn't happen then i'm gonna go ahead and predict RBS wins that game against CCHS...i'm just wishing the best to my guys...

Yeah, the score got ugly really fast. The starters scored 35 in the first quarter, added up two more to make it 49... sent the JV in who pumped the score up to 69 before halftime. Came out from half and it was JV up the middle the entire way, FCS JV scored on a fumble recovery run back, and Clay Co varsity finally put points in the early part of the fourth i believe against the JV for FCS. About all i know for now.

Wow i knew when i watched ya'll last year against us in the playoffs that this could be your year. It's early yet but your starting out good. Congrats to FCS on a great win. As for CCHS i wish you the best of luck on getting things back together and salvaging the rest of your season. By the way i was wondering what happened to the program at Celina? When i played for Hartsville several years ago Celina always seemed to have a good team. What happened?

RBS is still a young team...The last 2 years we have had 2 good junior high teams and those players are not just becoming freshman and sophomores...In the next couple of years if RBS is going to do anything they need to do it then...They have Jackson Co next week and if it doesn't happen then i'm gonna go ahead and predict RBS wins that game against CCHS...i'm just wishing the best to my guys...

Jackson County is not too bad. They have some speed and athletes. I don't think RBS can beat them. I would think CC would be a long shot too. Good luck to the Bulldogs in both of those games.

Jackson County is not too bad. They have some speed and athletes. I don't think RBS can beat them. I would think CC would be a long shot too. Good luck to the Bulldogs in both of those games.

Well I don't want to go out and say RBS is going to lose...I like to keep some faith...Ya never know...Watertown just shocked everyone and beat TC...Like I said I like to keep faith...RBS is getting up some better numbers now than they did a few years ago when I played...Coaches there are trying to build some sort of a program and trying to get some players out...and right now we're getting some people out to play...Maybe if our Junior high keeps having some success it'll sooner or later reflect on the highschool...

Well I don't want to go out and say RBS is going to lose...I like to keep some faith...Ya never know...Watertown just shocked everyone and beat TC...Like I said I like to keep faith...RBS is getting up some better numbers now than they did a few years ago when I played...Coaches there are trying to build some sort of a program and trying to get some players out...and right now we're getting some people out to play...Maybe if our Junior high keeps having some success it'll sooner or later reflect on the highschool...

Always keep the faith swanson do'nt never give up on your boys. As long as they are coming out and strapping those chin straps you've got to have faith.