Hendersonville vs Dickson Co.

2Truth

Looking foward to this game.......its at home so i'll be there cheering on the commandos.......i just got the word about the victory so i got on A.S.A.P.......aparently the D steped up and forced the shutout....How did Mike Hart and Zack Armstrong do? anyway.............who do u have in this matchup? who keeps their streak alive

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One word for mike hart.... DOMINATING

he got major penatration almost everytime and was around the ball almost every play.

Zakk Armstrong recorded several tackles and had a tremedous night rushing.(i mean the passer not the ball)

Well Dickson co. is always a very physical football team. Especially up front with both of there lines.

I hope that the commandos are ready for a very tough game both mentally and physicaly.

I dont know who i have in this one yet. i will say later in the week

Edited by BarnBurner09

well i am excited too. the commandos just need to not have a big head and just play this one like it was the first. As for mike hart he didn't do anything surprising, just a regular gameand zack armstrong made tackles but needs to make more. mike hart need to step up for this game along with the defensive line. oh and the offensive line for the commandos didnt look to well last week if they want to win then they need to learn to fire off and hit dickson county in the mouth the whole game

well i am excited too. the commandos just need to not have a big head and just play this one like it was the first. As for mike hart he didn't do anything surprising, just a regular gameand zack armstrong made tackles but needs to make more. mike hart need to step up for this game along with the defensive line. oh and the offensive line for the commandos didnt look to well last week if they want to win then they need to learn to fire off and hit dickson county in the mouth the whole game

from what i've heard then u are right Mike Hart had a great game as usual.......and the d-line needs to keep other teams lines off of our linebackers.....KEEP WORKING HARD AND SUCCESS WILL FIND U

Well I agree that dickson county is one if not the most agressive team in 5a midstate

I think this could be a big chance for the commandos to make a statement.

If the commandos dont come out ready to hit,and hit hard, then the agressiveness will be to much.

I think i will take the commandos in a close one.

Mayb 10-7 or 14-10 something like that

Which Hendersonville team will show up? The Wilson Central team (turnover margin of +3), the Beech team (-4 turnover margin) or the McGavock team (turnover margin +5). Physical straight ahead running teams like Dickson County concern me more than teams with fancy offenses (McGavock). Hendersonville has to score at least 17 points to win.