RHEA COUNTY VS SODDY

EaglePride1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At Rhea. The Eagles have got to start eliminating the penalties, a punt return and a run, both over 50 yards were called back. 11 penalties for 90 yards. If they don't fix this problem, they'll be in for a rude awakening soon. Good game though. Justin Pritchett and Julian Sharp both looked great.

The penalties have to be stopped before we get into the region, last night was such an ugly game, we should have scored 60 but stupid mistakes cost the team. Discipline. That seems to me to be the biggest issue with this team, they can do great things, but there is just no excuse for some of those penalties, and the blame should fall on the coaches.

At Rhea. The Eagles have got to start eliminating the penalties, a punt return and a run, both over 50 yards were called back. 11 penalties for 90 yards. If they don't fix this problem, they'll be in for a rude awakening soon. Good game though. Justin Pritchett and Julian Sharp both looked great.

Yea penalties hurt, but not as bad as the turnovers inside the redzone. The players need to learn to hang on to the ball!!! You have that many turnovers aganist a red bank or cleveland it may come back to hurt you!

It looked like to me the players overlooked soddy and played with a lack of attitude like they did aganist Hixson. Tell the boys in Evensville to bring it this week!!!

my pick is SD is the new Bradley Weathers will quit before the season is over, he'll step down. Shoemate will too. SD is like a knife in a gun fight,

Deniron and the SD bashing. On and on it goes. For someone who is suppose to be friends with a lot of the SD players dads, it is getting old. Do you even know how to hold a football? Yes, many of us know who you are. Sad Sad. SD is down is football this year-it happens eventually to all programs. Don't forget SD had 3 TSSAA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS LAST YEAR. Not bad for a public school this day and time in one year. Cheerleading (yes they are pretty but also talented atheletes). wrestling, and softball. Not bad for using knives hey Deniron. SD is low on skill athletes and it hurts programs like football and basketball but look back at their junior high programs the last few years. I have a relative on the team and another on the way. He plays hard and I don't appreciate someone like you of all people putting him and his teammates down. I know one dad who said...... you off your barstool!

Weathers and Shumate leaving, maybe they will. I heard Shumate turned down a college offer this summer. Both are not cut and run types but at 65+ they won't coach forever. I guarantee you it won't be during the season.

And it got worse for Soddy's freshmen team tonight. Rhea County walked all over Soddy tonight in Evensville. I believe my dad told me the final was 56-13. It was 49-13 at the half. Rhea put the second team in the second half and they didn't stop the clock either the second half.

Edited by Rhea Co.