Stewart Co vs Camden

Lions4ever

Against this defense I don't see Stewart putting 14 up...unless the water and stat girls and cheerleaders make an appearance late in the 4th. Remember we are talking about a team that shut down two of the top 2A teams.

Stewart County just came off an brutal loss but lost it on the field with attitude i say Camden is a real good team and stewarts ok but this is just making stewart better as they go a whole lot easier in the region getting these teams outta the way and then pickin up regular games

Stewart-30

Camden-27

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I really had to see this to believe it, Stewart County still has some confidence and swagger after a "Woodshed Beating," they took in the previous week. I have to say if Stewart County can keep confidence through out the season they might upset some playoff contenders later on this season. Hey, when there are scores like: 7-6,(Adamsville/ Houston)9-7,(Riverside/Loretto) 10-0,(Waverly/Richland) there has to be a sense of downside to the region's offense.Either that or the Defense for each team is stacked beyond belief,which for LC and Camden, it might just be the case. I can actually see Stewart County hanging in there against some of these teams.

JUST NOT CAMDEN OR LC

prediction-

Camden-49

Stewart-3

Stewart County just came off an brutal loss but lost it on the field with attitude i say Camden is a real good team and stewarts ok but this is just making stewart better as they go a whole lot easier in the region getting these teams outta the way and then pickin up regular games

Stewart-30

Camden-27

Oooookkkay...so what exactly or maybe I should say who is it that Stewart has hiding in the closet that's going to produce 30 points of offense against the team that completely shut down 2 of the most high powered offenses in 2A? Who do the rebels have that can compare to Chris Donald, the #11 player in the nation? The same Chris Donald that the Lions held to< 40 yards rushing?

I think it's great that Stewart still has swagger and confidence...but when you don't have anything in which to back it up it makes it hard to take you or your team seriously.

Edited by Lions4ever