Stewart Co vs Camden

Lions4ever

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how bout this one....stewart co hung with camden....i think from about the flip of the coin, until the ref blew his whistle for the startin kickoff....lol way to go camden, i knew u wouldnt have no problem on this game...and o yea, i blieve i calld it earlier this week about 2nd string playin from mid 2nd 2 mid 3rd or sumthin but yea!!! way 2 go lions and good luck next week...o and sc, i really hope this shuts some of ya up...mainly the ones that werent makin ne sense at all

Camden and Lewis remain at the top of our region. Two tough football teams. There are several that are fighting for the other playoff spots, but if Waverly can take care of the next three weeks going into the LEwis County game they could very possibly get third in the region. But they will have to play a lot better than they did tonight. Very sloppy overall. Corbin Jones a real bright spot with the kicking.

Final stats for this game:

total offense:

Camden 474 yds

Stewart 226 yds

Rushing:

Camden 441

Stewart 46

Passing:

Stewart 180

Camden 33

Pretty impressive game for the Lions...if the 1st team had stayed in, there would have been less than 100yds total offense. 3 series in a row Stewart started on their own 20 and ended up punting on their own 20 (or less). Rushing was done by commitee with some impressive runs by Williams, Boyd, Hudson and Moose. Way to go boys...let's take that loooong trip to Loretto next week and bring back another impressive W.

Go LIONS! :unsure:

Edited by Lions4ever