(1-2) Unicoi @ (1-1) Hampton

1-A v/s 4-A

I believe that this game will serve a test for the bulldogs if there defence can control this improved unicoi offence? Also it will also serve as a test for the Blue Devils. . can they stop Hampton power running game???

All in all it seem to have the ingridiants for a great football game.

predictions and comments.

Edited by Class of '06 Big Dawg 71

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is no doubt a test of hamptons Defense to see if they can stop a quality offense. But i think more importantly this a test to hampton to see if their line can block a quality defense. I know they did very well pass blocking and run blocking against jellico but can they carry that over into this week? i hope so but it seems unlikely. I hate to say it, but i think that hampton will throw the ball mabey 8 times, and when that doesn't work everytime, or the line can't keep their quarterback's jersey clean, hamptons coaches will go to thier fall-back plan. I think ADAM will win this one in a tough, hard fought game. I hope to be proved wrong by hamptons D, and hamptons LINE.

This is no doubt a test of hamptons Defense to see if they can stop a quality offense. But i think more importantly this a test to hampton to see if their line can block a quality defense. I know they did very well pass blocking and run blocking against jellico but can they carry that over into this week? i hope so but it seems unlikely. I hate to say it, but i think that hampton will throw the ball mabey 8 times, and when that doesn't work everytime, or the line can't keep their quarterback's jersey clean, hamptons coaches will go to thier fall-back plan. I think ADAM will win this one in a tough, hard fought game. I hope to be proved wrong by hamptons D, and hamptons LINE.

Don't worry, you will.