who will win 3-3A now?

I agree 10X on this right here. On our local forum there have been threats by some posters promising a big brawl when Polk travels to Central. This should definately be brought to the attention of local authorities. :)

The only brawl will be McMinn Central's football team fightin to make it out of the game in one piece. Meigs knocked Central around and I was disappointed in how they reacted, layin there not wantin to get up. And this is supposed to be a program on the up-and-up??? I can assure you Polk Co. will hit them just as hard and the baby blue will lay down just as long. Meigs vs. Notre Dame this week will be a good measuring stick of how the rest of the season will play out in the region. But no matter who wins a lot of crazy things could happen between now and week 10. My guess:

T-1: Polk

T-1: Meigs

3: ND

4: Howard

Comes down to week 7 in Decatur.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polks "beat down" of East Ridge would be lots more impressive IF ER actually had a decent team. Hixson whacked em thirty something to zip and then Rhea killed Hixson this past week. I don't think this region has an obvious favorite but I wouldn't count out Polk, ND, Meigs, or Howard. I would think the champ would be out of those 4 teams, depending on how they do against each other. Should find a lot out Friday when ND travels to Decatur. Can say for sure, though, that some things never change. I went to the Meigs vs. Central game Friday and Central STILL has a bad football team and some disrespectful, obnoxious students who can't seem to keep themselves on their side of the field even though there are NO restrooms or concession stands on the visitors side. The administration at Central needs to gain a little control or eventually it will get ugly at Central, which, I would assume, is EXACTLY what those students are wanting it to get.

all it is, is Central cant stand getting the crap beat out of them by Meigs and Polk.... and Meigs put a @$$ kicking on them last friday and I can PROMISE o Jordan Jackson and them boys, that POLK will kick their @$$ all up and down the field come week 9 when the Wildcats are putting the tampon blue on their butts..... so if they wanna fight lets fight on the scoreboard, because thats the best way>>>

i believe i like ol justbeingnosey.... and i like polk_14 too.. alot cause i hate meigs and central.. i also like Rt-21CBTrap's reply.. he thinks like a smart guy would cause polk is gonna tear central and every other team they play into pieces.. well except for loudon i dont think they can beat them.. but i cant wait to see weeks 7 & 9 on polks schedule.. this may be the year polk goes 9-1 or if they luck up and beat loudon 10-0.. but there is still plenty of ball to be played.. good luck to all the teams in this region except for the 2 MC teams, for them they can go to h#$% for all i care and save me a seat when they get down there too... :lol:

i believe i like ol justbeingnosey.... and i like polk_14 too.. alot cause i hate meigs and central.. i also like Rt-21CBTrap's reply.. he thinks like a smart guy would cause polk is gonna tear central and every other team they play into pieces.. well except for loudon i dont think they can beat them.. but i cant wait to see weeks 7 & 9 on polks schedule.. this may be the year polk goes 9-1 or if they luck up and beat loudon 10-0.. but there is still plenty of ball to be played.. good luck to all the teams in this region except for the 2 MC teams, for them they can go to h#$% for all i care and save me a seat when they get down there too... :thumb:

I hear ya Pentacost.....BUT......I hate Central and Polk.......It really is getting to be a HUGE joke on the sign out front of Central proclaiming "The Proudest School In The State of Tennessee." Unless it makes the administration PROUD for their students to act the way they do.

The only brawl will be McMinn Central's football team fightin to make it out of the game in one piece. Meigs knocked Central around and I was disappointed in how they reacted, layin there not wantin to get up. And this is supposed to be a program on the up-and-up??? I can assure you Polk Co. will hit them just as hard and the baby blue will lay down just as long. Meigs vs. Notre Dame this week will be a good measuring stick of how the rest of the season will play out in the region. But no matter who wins a lot of crazy things could happen between now and week 10. My guess:

T-1: Polk

T-1: Meigs

3: ND

4: Howard

Comes down to week 7 in Decatur.

I don't know what game you were watching....central and meigs fought it out friday night...the score was no indicator of how close the game was...the game was sloppy. If meigs wants to beat ND then they are going to have to cut out all the mistakes including all the fumbles...same goes for the chargers.

I hear ya Pentacost.....BUT......I hate Central and Polk.......It really is getting to be a HUGE joke on the sign out front of Central proclaiming "The Proudest School In The State of Tennessee." Unless it makes the administration PROUD for their students to act the way they do.

I guess you didn't see the meigs fan come on the field after the game and stick the meigs flag in the middle of the field... At least central's students stayed off the field...I wonder if meigs' student will try to act that cocky during basketball season? and why isn't that polite and respectfull fan playing football if he thinks he belongs on the field?

I guess you didn't see the meigs fan come on the field after the game and stick the meigs flag in the middle of the field... At least central's students stayed off the field...I wonder if meigs' student will try to act that cocky during basketball season? and why isn't that polite and respectfull fan playing football if he thinks he belongs on the field?

Of course Centrals students stayed off the field, they lost. Thats like saying some one didnt eat when they werent hungry. I dont think the Meigs fan should've done that, he really didnt have a right to. Instead I think some of the Meigs players should've posed with the flag in the middle of the field like the old war picture, I forget what the battle was but all the soldiers were raising the flag on the hill. That would've made a good picture, plus since they played they had a right to. As far as the game being close, I'm sure Central knew they lost. At least five players were down after big hits. Thats the character of a football player that I like to see, the ones that get hit and just lay down (sarcasm). Thats what I meant when I said they got dominated, especially in the second half. Central has a long way to go before they can compete in this region.

P.S.-Read the signiture.

Of course Centrals students stayed off the field, they lost. Thats like saying some one didnt eat when they werent hungry. I dont think the Meigs fan should've done that, he really didnt have a right to. Instead I think some of the Meigs players should've posed with the flag in the middle of the field like the old war picture, I forget what the battle was but all the soldiers were raising the flag on the hill. That would've made a good picture, plus since they played they had a right to. As far as the game being close, I'm sure Central knew they lost. At least five players were down after big hits. Thats the character of a football player that I like to see, the ones that get hit and just lay down (sarcasm). Thats what I meant when I said they got dominated, especially in the second half. Central has a long way to go before they can compete in this region.

P.S.-Read the signiture.

I'm sure Tyler Davis will be right in the middle of the field after his 2 TD's and 2 INT's and once Polk shreads the Chargerettes up, but ya know, its week 3 not week 9, so when week 9 comes, we will start talking about how D@/^/n bad Polk will wear them out.. So Polk has Tellico so lets kick their butt

Edited by TheEmpire

I'm sure Tyler Davis will be right in the middle of the field once Polk shreads the Chargerettes up, but ya know, its week 3 not week 9, so when week 9 comes, we will start talking about how D@/^/n bad Polk will wear them out.. So Polk has Tellico so lets kick their @$$.

yeah but its so great to talk about how bad central stinks and how polk is gonna beat them again to make it like a 5 yr streak(i think).. i would love to see the davis kid go out on that field and do somethin.... it would be 1 of the best things i have ever seen... plus i kno those f-in losers at central would prolly just run their mouth some more even after they lose, but i guess thats good that they think so highly on their pathetic team.. they are "hardcore gangstas"(so i was told) up there.... any news on how the ND & howard game was. i kno ND won but was it a good game??

yeah but its so great to talk about how bad central stinks and how polk is gonna beat them again to make it like a 5 yr streak(i think).. i would love to see the davis kid go out on that field and do somethin.... it would be 1 of the best things i have ever seen... plus i kno those f-in losers at central would prolly just run their mouth some more even after they lose, but i guess thats good that they think so highly on their pathetic team.. they are "hardcore gangstas"(so i was told) up there.... any news on how the ND & howard game was. i kno ND won but was it a good game??

not sure man, I recorded but I havent gotten around to watch it. I was too busy watching the Wildcats beat the Lady Pioneers Friday... 2-0 baby