who will win 3-3A now?

no doubt polk wins region this year. I say ND is a close second, meigs third, and either howard or central...thats right...central gets the final playoff spot. If central can fix those stupid pre-snap penalties and hold on to the football, then they will suprise somebody like a howard or maybe even ND. If central will keep the penalties down to about 4 or 5 a game they will have a chance. Polk is jut head and shoulders above everyone else in the region. and what is up w/ tellico? they have been in every game so far this year and won the first one...how much have they improved from last year?

PLEASE SIR, NO NEED FOR BASHING! MR. DAVIS HAS WORKED EXTREMELY HARD TO MAKE P.C. FOOTBALL WHAT IT IS, SO IF ANYTHING. SUPPORT OR CONGRATULATE THE DAVIS FAMILY, OR JUST DONT SAY ANYTHIN AND MIND YOUR OWN BEEZ WACKS

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forget what the battle was too...I know it was in WWII. I guess I know that because I went to the proudest school in the state of tennessee...you are right about five of central's players got killed on a few hits...but they did get back up and got right back in the game...that is the character you want to see in a football player. I have to disagree with you when you say central was physically dominated...for three quarters...fourth quarter belong to meigs. Central won't win the region this year or anything like that, but as far as competing for the third or fourth playoff spot-probably the fourth-I don't think that is out of there reach if they correct all those stupid penalties.

P.S.-BASKETBALL

Yes, it is out of reach. Central will finish behind tellico when region play is over. Hey if you dont think they got physically dominated thats fine, but I'd sure like to know what they were thinkin lyin there waitin on the trainer. Central gave up. 7-0 at halftime and they dony score until the fourth quarter against the Meigs reserves? Now this week will be a barn burner, can Central beat Sequoyah? And remember, this time they're playing outside with a football, so the answer is no.

Different day, different year, same results. The Decade of Dominance.

Sorry TheEmpire but you'll have to catch up with Meigs to use that phrase regarding W-L vs Central. If you want I'll help you come up with one, I'm suer the two of us can come up with a doosy.

Yes, it is out of reach. Central will finish behind tellico when region play is over. Hey if you dont think they got physically dominated thats fine, but I'd sure like to know what they were thinkin lyin there waitin on the trainer. Central gave up. 7-0 at halftime and they dony score until the fourth quarter against the Meigs reserves? Now this week will be a barn burner, can Central beat Sequoyah? And remember, this time they're playing outside with a football, so the answer is no.

Sorry TheEmpire but you'll have to catch up with Meigs to use that phrase regarding W-L vs Central. If you want I'll help you come up with one, I'm suer the two of us can come up with a doosy.

O no joke, or O-pher would be a good one, ya know they are like 0 for 6 v.s. Polk the last six years, lol. Well Sequoyah/Central, that might be a good opp. for the Chargerettes to gain some spots in the Region race.

PLEASE SIR, NO NEED FOR BASHING! MR. DAVIS HAS WORKED EXTREMELY HARD TO MAKE P.C. FOOTBALL WHAT IT IS, SO IF ANYTHING. SUPPORT OR CONGRATULATE THE DAVIS FAMILY, OR JUST DONT SAY ANYTHIN AND MIND YOUR OWN BEEZ WACKS

whata are you talking about? I didn't bash polk county or coach davis. I said they are head and shoulders above eveyone else in the region!

wow...that is going a little too far, don't you think? There is no chance tellico will finish in front of central. Yes, central can and will beat sequoyah. can meigs beat ND should be the bigger question

pal, ITS FOOTBALL SEASON, not basketball, when basketball comes, then you do your little trash talking but right now POLK OWNS CENTRAL, what is it "A DECADE OF DOMINATION" I believe Polk has won about 6 in a roll, and trust me the domination doesn't stop in '06.

you are right it has been 6 years in a row. and you are right polk will beat central this year unless a miracle happens. I know it isn't basketball season, but I won't have to do any trash talking when we play polk OR meigs in basketball. It won't even be close. polk might come within forty but I doubt it...anyway, it is football season, right?

you are right it has been 6 years in a row. and you are right polk will beat central this year unless a miracle happens. I know it isn't basketball season, but I won't have to do any trash talking when we play polk OR meigs in basketball. It won't even be close. polk might come within forty but I doubt it...anyway, it is football season, right?

Your right, it is football season. Maybe you should remind centrals players that.