who will win 3-3A now?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polk's beat down of East Ridge should show everyone that they are for real to win the region

Everyone has beat down East Ridge. I think Polk Co. has a good shot to win the region. I'm not going to count Howard out just yet. Anything can happen. I'm not completely sold on Notre Dame just yet and there is a lot of football to be played. Notre Dame lost a lot from last season, and just because they beat Howard, does not mean they will win the rest of there region games.

Edited by reaction

Polk's beat down of East Ridge should show everyone that they are for real to win the region

Polks "beat down" of East Ridge would be lots more impressive IF ER actually had a decent team. Hixson whacked em thirty something to zip and then Rhea killed Hixson this past week. I don't think this region has an obvious favorite but I wouldn't count out Polk, ND, Meigs, or Howard. I would think the champ would be out of those 4 teams, depending on how they do against each other. Should find a lot out Friday when ND travels to Decatur. Can say for sure, though, that some things never change. I went to the Meigs vs. Central game Friday and Central STILL has a bad football team and some disrespectful, obnoxious students who can't seem to keep themselves on their side of the field even though there are NO restrooms or concession stands on the visitors side. The administration at Central needs to gain a little control or eventually it will get ugly at Central, which, I would assume, is EXACTLY what those students are wanting it to get.

Polks "beat down" of East Ridge would be lots more impressive IF ER actually had a decent team. Hixson whacked em thirty something to zip and then Rhea killed Hixson this past week. I don't think this region has an obvious favorite but I wouldn't count out Polk, ND, Meigs, or Howard. I would think the champ would be out of those 4 teams, depending on how they do against each other. Should find a lot out Friday when ND travels to Decatur. Can say for sure, though, that some things never change. I went to the Meigs vs. Central game Friday and Central STILL has a bad football team and some disrespectful, obnoxious students who can't seem to keep themselves on their side of the field even though there are NO restrooms or concession stands on the visitors side. The administration at Central needs to gain a little control or eventually it will get ugly at Central, which, I would assume, is EXACTLY what those students are wanting it to get.

Just because East Ridge has been beaten by 3 good teams doesn't mean that they aren't a decent team. They will win some good games this year. Im just excited to see the outcome of the Meigs vs. ND game this friday. I think it will determine one of the top teams in the region <_<

some disrespectful, obnoxious students who can't seem to keep themselves on their side of the field even though there are NO restrooms or concession stands on the visitors side. The administration at Central needs to gain a little control or eventually it will get ugly at Central, which, I would assume, is EXACTLY what those students are wanting it to get.

I agree 10X on this right here. On our local forum there have been threats by some posters promising a big brawl when Polk travels to Central. This should definately be brought to the attention of local authorities. :angry:

Umm, who is Stewart Co.? Never heard of. Must not be well known.

who gives a rats @*% who they are and who cares if they would win if they played in this region... well they dont and no1 cares and this is about the teams that ARE IN 3-3A so lets talk about those teams not some losers named Stewart Co.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D i didnt read anything about sequoyah, tellico, or grundy puttin up a fight for a position in the region?? how will they do???