who will win 3-3A now?

Well its been a while since i have gotten on and looked at some of the retarted statements that have been made. First let me say that Central is the worst team in the region the just plain stink!!!!!! Next i would like to say that we did in fact physically desstroy Central I can think of at least four times their coach came on the feild and complained about how bad his players were getting their butts kicked. Next on my list of things to talk about is the fact that we get no respect whatsoever. We were picked to lose to ND by everyone and you see what happend Meigs-25 ND-7 need i say more? I hope by now that u gus can give us a little credit? And really central fans shut up its not freakin basketbell season yet are u that ready for another butt kicking at the hand of the Meigs County Tigers? oh yeah Party on centrals fifty tomorrow night i mean come on we own it anyway!!!!!!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its been a while since i have gotten on and looked at some of the retarted statements that have been made. First let me say that Central is the worst team in the region the just plain stink!!!!!! Next i would like to say that we did in fact physically desstroy Central I can think of at least four times their coach came on the feild and complained about how bad his players were getting their butts kicked. Next on my list of things to talk about is the fact that we get no respect whatsoever. We were picked to lose to ND by everyone and you see what happend Meigs-25 ND-7 need i say more? I hope by now that u gus can give us a little credit? And really central fans shut up its not freakin basketbell season yet are u that ready for another butt kicking at the hand of the Meigs County Tigers? oh yeah Party on centrals fifty tomorrow night i mean come on we own it anyway!!!!!!!

meigs kicked notre dame's a%$ last night!!!!! Meigs all the way this year baby!!!

next up them east ridge pioneers!!!!!

I told everyone before the season started that Meigs would be a strong contender this year. Well, I went and watched Meigs last night and they beat Notre-Dame soundly. Polk Co. Coach Davis and Meigs Co. Coach Martin are good friends, so it may come down to the outcome of that game. But there's still a lot of football to be played.....and everyone in the Region had better watch out for Sequoyah lying in the bushes.

Central's new head Coach Derrick has the 'alligator/hummingbird syndrome'. He needs to learn something about having class. His preseason brashness and cockiness about there being "a new sheriff in town" hasn't set well with the Region's coaches. He will be humbled and humiliated this year.

I told everyone before the season started that Meigs would be a strong contender this year. Well, I went and watched Meigs last night and they beat Notre-Dame soundly. Polk Co. Coach Davis and Meigs Co. Coach Martin are good friends, so it may come down to the outcome of that game. But there's still a lot of football to be played.....and everyone in the Region had better watch out for Sequoyah lying in the bushes.

Central's new head Coach Derrick has the 'alligator/hummingbird syndrome'. He needs to learn something about having class. His preseason brashness and cockiness about there being "a new sheriff in town" hasn't set well with the Region's coaches. He will be humbled and humiliated this year.

This may be an early pick, but I think the Polk vs. Meigs game will be for the Region Championship :(

The Meigs players that stood out last night to me are the Mobriant brothers. Both are very strong and physical. The Roberts kid at QB is extremely quick and has a decent arm. The Maddron kid at receiver has the best hands I've seen in many years. What I liked most about Meigs is the team atmosphere in which they played. They don't care who gets the glory, they just play hard and want to win regardless of who gets credit.

Coach Martin at Meigs and Coach Davis at Polk are two of the best coaches in the Region. They know football and they know how to get most out of the talent they have.

Coach Derrick at McMinn Central would be served well to emulate either of these men in showing class, character and being humble. From all I hear, his team and even some of the students at Central are cocky and brash like him. I think they'd better learn to crawl and walk before they try to run with the big boys.

im goin with polk.. they played well against ER and showed a lot of skill in many diff. areas.. ND beat howard so who will win it now???? will it come down to the last game of regular season with PC vs ND at polk again?? :thumb:

we know it won't be east ridge. they're downhill from now on with one of the asst. coaches they have hired. ps. he's also the middle school football coach and a joke.