who will win 3-3A now?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but its so great to talk about how bad central stinks and how polk is gonna beat them again to make it like a 5 yr streak(i think).. i would love to see the davis kid go out on that field and do somethin.... it would be 1 of the best things i have ever seen... plus i kno those f-in losers at central would prolly just run their mouth some more even after they lose, but i guess thats good that they think so highly on their pathetic team.. they are "hardcore gangstas"(so i was told) up there.... any news on how the ND & howard game was. i kno ND won but was it a good game??

More like wanna be gangstas.........they could go on down to chatt town and get taught what a REAL gangsta is......maybe take em a copy of their CD

More like wanna be gangstas.........they could go on down to chatt town and get taught what a REAL gangsta is......maybe take em a copy of their CD

Lol. Well guys, I really hope a fight doesn't break out in Englewood, but hey, Central is jealous of Polk County and it is liable to get ugly if they don't have enough law enforcement up there.

Lol. Well guys, I really hope a fight doesn't break out in Englewood, but hey, Central is jealous of Polk County and it is liable to get ugly if they don't have enough law enforcement up there.

Oh they will. At the Meigs vs. Central game there were at least 100 sherrifs deputies there. In all seriousness I think I saw at least 7 officers. Sure would've been a good night for a bank robbery.

Luck Luck Luck..... if they luck up... if they get lucky. If they happen to luck up. Alot of hypothetical saying sayings and quotes that don't prove anything. Look at what it is and take it for what it is. Don't say if's trying to prove a point to make your school look good. "IF...." But thats not how it is so oh well tough crap for you..... You Viviously Verbose Vetrilliquist Dummy-Puppets of Your schools should please stick to the truth and the facts.....as for the topic it is hard to say so early. Hard to doubt Howard or ND placing first and second....

I'm pickin Polk to win the region, but it will be a long uphill battle, Howard and Notre Dame will be tough games, I even think this weeks game against Tellico will be tough because the bears always play hard against the Wildcats. Dont count any of these teams out because anything can happen on any given Friday night.

Of course Centrals students stayed off the field, they lost. Thats like saying some one didnt eat when they werent hungry. I dont think the Meigs fan should've done that, he really didnt have a right to. Instead I think some of the Meigs players should've posed with the flag in the middle of the field like the old war picture, I forget what the battle was but all the soldiers were raising the flag on the hill. That would've made a good picture, plus since they played they had a right to. As far as the game being close, I'm sure Central knew they lost. At least five players were down after big hits. Thats the character of a football player that I like to see, the ones that get hit and just lay down (sarcasm). Thats what I meant when I said they got dominated, especially in the second half. Central has a long way to go before they can compete in this region.

P.S.-Read the signiture.

I forget what the battle was too...I know it was in WWII. I guess I know that because I went to the proudest school in the state of tennessee...you are right about five of central's players got killed on a few hits...but they did get back up and got right back in the game...that is the character you want to see in a football player. I have to disagree with you when you say central was physically dominated...for three quarters...fourth quarter belong to meigs. Central won't win the region this year or anything like that, but as far as competing for the third or fourth playoff spot-probably the fourth-I don't think that is out of there reach if they correct all those stupid penalties.

P.S.-BASKETBALL

I'm pickin Polk to win the region, but it will be a long uphill battle, Howard and Notre Dame will be tough games, I even think this weeks game against Tellico will be tough because the bears always play hard against the Wildcats. Dont count any of these teams out because anything can happen on any given Friday night.

no doubt polk wins region this year. I say ND is a close second, meigs third, and either howard or central...thats right...central gets the final playoff spot. If central can fix those stupid pre-snap penalties and hold on to the football, then they will suprise somebody like a howard or maybe even ND. If central will keep the penalties down to about 4 or 5 a game they will have a chance. Polk is jut head and shoulders above everyone else in the region. and what is up w/ tellico? they have been in every game so far this year and won the first one...how much have they improved from last year?

I forget what the battle was too...I know it was in WWII. I guess I know that because I went to the proudest school in the state of tennessee...you are right about five of central's players got killed on a few hits...but they did get back up and got right back in the game...that is the character you want to see in a football player. I have to disagree with you when you say central was physically dominated...for three quarters...fourth quarter belong to meigs. Central won't win the region this year or anything like that, but as far as competing for the third or fourth playoff spot-probably the fourth-I don't think that is out of there reach if they correct all those stupid penalties.

P.S.-BASKETBALL

pal, ITS FOOTBALL SEASON, not basketball, when basketball comes, then you do your little trash talking but right now POLK OWNS CENTRAL, what is it "A DECADE OF DOMINATION" I believe Polk has won about 6 in a roll, and trust me the domination doesn't stop in '06.