Warren Co vs White Co

bigfish1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright pioneer fans I have finally been informed of the mighty pioneers. Your having alot of difficulty on offense and unable to stop the pass on defense and gave up alot of yards on the run. How are you going to deal with the 5man passing attack of the Warriors? I think you might be better in the future but NOT THIS YEAR. Also alot of political talk about the coach going on so it sound like their is alot of turmoil going on there. Doesnt sound like this year will be it. Good luck.

Revised prediction 35-0

Alright pioneer fans I have finally been informed of the mighty pioneers. Your having alot of difficulty on offense and unable to stop the pass on defense and gave up alot of yards on the run. How are you going to deal with the 5man passing attack of the Warriors? I think you might be better in the future but NOT THIS YEAR. Also alot of political talk about the coach going on so it sound like their is alot of turmoil going on there. Doesnt sound like this year will be it. Good luck.

Revised prediction 35-0

Sorry fanatic but I just dont see White Co putting up 35 on Warrens D however, I can see you shutting out this juggernaut of an offense that only scored 21 points all season so far. But as anyone who has been to the Pioneer games knows the O line will be the biggest factor in this game. If the O line could pull of a miracle and block somebody I see this game going in the Pioneers favor. The D is solid for Warren County but the O line is absolutely horrible.

Sorry fanatic but I just dont see White Co putting up 35 on Warrens D however, I can see you shutting out this juggernaut of an offense that only scored 21 points all season so far. But as anyone who has been to the Pioneer games knows the O line will be the biggest factor in this game. If the O line could pull of a miracle and block somebody I see this game going in the Pioneers favor. The D is solid for Warren County but the O line is absolutely horrible.

LOL you havent seen an offense yet. Not like this you havent. See ya friday :blink: