Warren Co vs White Co

bigfish1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FINAL SCORE: White Co. 17, Warren Co. 0

Warren County's defense is stout. Best we've played this year so far, for sure. Their offense... well... they just couldn't get in a rhythm.

Officiating seemed subpar tonight. I'm just glad it didn't affect the outcome of the game.

Delaney injured at the end of a 62 yard touchdown run, word is that it is a hip flexor. MRI early next week to be sure. He's pretty essential to the offense, hopefully that's all it was.

Good luck to the Pioneers, hopefully your offense will get on track. Beat Cookeville, will ya? Thanks.

Edited by SpartaWarrior

The Pioneers will not win another game.

I sure hope you're wrong. I'd like to see someone else calling the plays...you know, try and see what the real problem is. Like what was said by Sparta..."defense is stout". Many of the same personnel are playing both sides-- the difference leads to the coaching. Time for the head coach to step up and do what needs to be done....too much at stake to throw the whole season away and from here it looks like a downhill slide.

Hats off to Sparta's offense...very aggressive playing.

Have you even seen White Co play? obviuously your going to be sadly disapointed in your defense come fri night. They will make you look like your not even playing. And dont overlook their d-line, they have some injuries of late but these guys are huge and will bring it every play and pound , pound ,pound ,pound and pound on you til you cry to mommy. I know you all have some pretty good linebackers but I dont think you realise what your in for. Good luck and be very carefull so you dont get hurt. Remember this is football not soccer. :unsure:

Well my that was some get offense from Sparta

Sparta had 171 total yard Warren Co. 170

Yall just got in the end zone

J.J had 8 total yards

So its safe to say he's not one of the top 5 receivers in the state

Well my that was some get offense from Sparta

Sparta had 171 total yard Warren Co. 170

Yall just got in the end zone

J.J had 8 total yards

So its safe to say he's not one of the top 5 receivers in the state

JJ helped Warren more than White. He threw an interception, fumbled, got a personal foul to get a long gain of White Co called back, got hisself sacked and generally did not help White Co much...except that Warren Co. always had to keep eyes on him because of the threat that he could burn you at any time.

The #5 playing QB was the real key to White Co. Had he been in the second half the score could have been much worse. We all hope his hip is OK and that he will be back soon.

Its hard to catch passes when your passing qb is on the sidelines!!!Not taking a shot at warren county because your d is solid but we ran as basic as offense as we have ever run.JJ attempted more passes than was threw to him.Minus the gadget plays which we were experimenting with we scaled the offense down big time so be thankful dickie isnt one of those coaches that has to win by 30 everytime.