East Robertson at Forrest

neutralfan07

Yeah well you can't really help it when you have a D-1 athlete on your team and can really do whatever he wants to do on the field with his skills. We have alot of recievers that have really stepped it up this year and others that haven't had that much playing time in the past. Marcus Rembert, junior, had over 150 recieving yards in the 1st game of the season, Anthony Coffee, senior, hasn't had that many passes thrown his way but he is tall physical reciever that can really get the job done, Nick Kahn, senior, is a 1st year player in high school, played in junior high but really athletic guy that can get the job done, Rusty Dearmon, senior, is a big reciever that is physical and gets it done out there on the field. Then Desmond Payne, senior, has had a shoulder injury but he is almost back to 100% and is really quick. So no Tico is not our only weapon, he just does so much that he is the only one that really stands out, so go ahead and just prepare for him then someone else is going to catch you off guard!!!

Why dont you get off your knees and give tico a break......he couldnt beat JBS with carlos, how do you expect him to do it without any help at all? Yea at all. ( this means you) I hope kurt lays you out and shuts that mouth up....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East Robertson:

- Tico Andrews( main weapon for East and biggest worry for opponents)

- He lines up at QB and at RB, so u have to defend him 2 different ways!

- Defense is alot weaker this year, but they are improving every week.

- Desmond Payne had 15 tackles against Harpeth, he is also a Big RB.

- Injuries have plagued East, and they have alot of guys out for the season or long parts of it.

Forrest:

- Dominique Johnson is the main weapon at RB, pretty small but very quick, and knows how to break tackles.

- Forrest does have a descent passing game to helpt Johnson out, so u must be honest w/ them

- Forrest has a great O and D line and could control the line of scrimmage

- Secondary is young, but surprisingly experienced and pretty good.

You wanted info, there ya go u got it. Voiceofrockets, Indianfootball24 correct me if anything is incorrect!

There is some serious trash talking on, i siding with east in this, they end forrest win streak, hooper i hope yall get revenged on JBS, just so u can shut them up, they play a bunch of blind schools, if they played a real team, they would get beat. I say ER by 9 in this one

Edited by ut18vols

There is some serious trash talking on, i siding with east in this, they end forrest win streak, hooper i hope yall get revenged on JBS, just so u can shut them up, they play a bunch of blind schools, if they played a real team, they would get beat. I say ER by 9 in this one

I really dont think Eagleville is a blind school, but everyone has there opinions!

well whoever this is you must be blind cause you haven't seen some of the region 5 games its a tougher region than you are givin it credit. well see who gets shut up in week 5. hey hoop kurt not kurk don't even post on here. but you can keep talkin cause we're tellin him all this and the hit that your gonna get keeps gittin harder. good luck tonight i'm with forrest in this one.