East Robertson at Forrest

neutralfan07

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clay Head was Jo Byrns high school! Not takin anything away from him at all cause he was a great player in all 3 sports??? So if Kurt is as good as Clay then why isn't he all in the press??? I don't have a problem with him at all, but when someone gets on here telling me to watch out, i have a problem with that...and yeah last year we talked stuff about playing yall and beating yall but have yall heard anything from anyone this year??? NO!!! We are just exited to play yall like every year because i mean it is one of the best rivals in the state! But anyways we'll worry bout Forrest and when yall get here, we'll be ready and yall will be to, and Tico, yeah you have to stop him 1st!!!

you cant have a rivalry w/o alot of crap talking!!!!!! You know that Hooper, so dont get all upset!!

Yeah well you can't really help it when you have a D-1 athlete on your team and can really do whatever he wants to do on the field with his skills. We have alot of recievers that have really stepped it up this year and others that haven't had that much playing time in the past. Marcus Rembert, junior, had over 150 recieving yards in the 1st game of the season, Anthony Coffee, senior, hasn't had that many passes thrown his way but he is tall physical reciever that can really get the job done, Nick Kahn, senior, is a 1st year player in high school, played in junior high but really athletic guy that can get the job done, Rusty Dearmon, senior, is a big reciever that is physical and gets it done out there on the field. Then Desmond Payne, senior, has had a shoulder injury but he is almost back to 100% and is really quick. So no Tico is not our only weapon, he just does so much that he is the only one that really stands out, so go ahead and just prepare for him then someone else is going to catch you off guard!!!

Yea I think Tico is yalls only weapon and Desmond at times and I've never seen Coffee with big stats in the paper and does Kahn even get game or is he a bench warmer.

I've seen yall play and yalls run defense is horrible and I think Johnson and Forrest will run all over yall b/c Tico can't beat a team by himself and make every tackle that Hooper will miss if he plays cause he is slow and Johnson will make him look stupid many times in the open field. Final score Forrest 35 Tico 20

With freshman Logan Moody starting for ER, I woud bring the heat, hard and heavy. The goal for forrest is to shut down the run, and force Moody to pass. He has a great arm, but he not accurate, and he can't scramble. Tico is the only weapon, and when you get in his head, its over. Hooper loves to talk trash on here, and like I said before, Coffee needs to stick to hitting balls into right field instead of trying to play x; he is no real threat. On defense, just run it down the middle, Pryor is your only concern, there and he is the ONLY future college player for ER. Tico will be just like his hero Carlos Hudson, who is playing college football at where.........Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda University!!!!!! Tico will screw his opportunity up as well.

Jo Byrns High School Robertston County Football Champions

"There is nothing worse than wasted talent"

Lorenzo Anello from the movie "A Bronx Tale"

Edited by dublin229

With freshman Logan Moody starting for ER, I woud bring the heat, hard and heavy. The goal for forrest is to shut down the run, and force Moody to pass. He has a great arm, but he not accurate, and he can't scramble. Tico is the only weapon, and when you get in his head, its over. Hooper loves to talk trash on here, and like I said before, Coffee needs to stick to hitting balls into right field instead of trying to play x; he is no real threat. On defense, just run it down the middle, Pryor is your only concern, there and he is the ONLY future college player for ER. Tico will be just like his hero Carlos Hudson, who is playing college football at where.........Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda University!!!!!! Tico will screw his opportunity up as well.

Jo Byrns High School Robertston County Football Champions

"There is nothing worse than wasted talent"

Lorenzo Anello from the movie "A Bronx Tale"

Ok i like the enthusiasm, but i would leave somebodies future out of ur post. Tico is very talented, and i think he will go to college somewhere.

Kurt! You are a basketball player and absoulutely noone is scared to hit you especially me! I'll be back for that game and don't let yall's head swell up to big before the game with all these games yall are winning in 1A...haha...UH OH JO BYRNS WINS ANOTHER ONE TO WHO??? CANNON CO.??? HALLS???? Ok now that the truth is out, shut your mouth and wait for week 5! Oh yeah Kamber Leigh Demars still loves nick!

good post hoop but i do believe that forrest took care of richland something yall lacked last year 1st round oh yeah they are a 1a team. we want u to keep talking for the game just pooring gas on the fire little man u better go run behind tico or desmond. hope tico plays d because i dont see u or any one else tackling him. forrest takes the w versus tico robertson; oh excuse me east robertson

OK...like i said i'm not talkin trash bout the jo byrns, east game at all...we're talkin bout forrest...and tico will find out what you said bout him not having a future, tuck is right, you shouldn't do someone's future like that and tico is my boy and has one of the brightest future's in the county or even state! And you know we'll just see what happens with me when i come back, funny yall all know who i am but isn't anyone on here saying there names except for Kirk...yeah tuck i do talk crap sometimes but dude your boys are takin it to extremes, i can't wait to play yall if i'm back and i know yall can't either but ain't no point and putting other people down! And if yall want to talk bout stats in the paper, all i see from yall's school is parker and colton and tuck with defence so sounds like there's not to many players in Adams either if you go by the papers!!!

OK...like i said i'm not talkin trash bout the jo byrns, east game at all...we're talkin bout forrest...and tico will find out what you said bout him not having a future, tuck is right, you shouldn't do someone's future like that and tico is my boy and has one of the brightest future's in the county or even state! And you know we'll just see what happens with me when i come back, funny yall all know who i am but isn't anyone on here saying there names except for Kirk...yeah tuck i do talk crap sometimes but dude your boys are takin it to extremes, i can't wait to play yall if i'm back and i know yall can't either but ain't no point and putting other people down! And if yall want to talk bout stats in the paper, all i see from yall's school is parker and colton and tuck with defence so sounds like there's not to many players in Adams either if you go by the papers!!!

whens the East JBS game??? Man I hope its our bye week. lol! :thumb: