Macon County vs York Institute

tigersnumberone

I'm not sure which way to call this game. Of course I could say the usual gibberish "WERE GOING TO STOMP YALL", but honestly after the massacre I witnessed last Friday night I'm really not sure. We were outplayed, outsized, and outmatched. Pearl Cohn had size and speed that we would never be able to match in a thousand years. I have faith in my school that we could truly come out with a winning season, and possibly go to the playoffs. Am I betting on that? No. I am a strong realist and the facts are there. Either we start playing football like we haven't all year, or we are shot. I think MC will come out on top in this game though. Final Score : MC - 14 York - 10 :ph34r:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not likely. :ph34r:

Read post #19 bucksnort. Where did I say I didn't care about the Tiggers. Read slowly.

Twing....Twang......Twong......

Oh I'm sorry you didn't say you didn't care, you said you weren't interested in the game. YET YOU POSTED OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Even beat my 30 hour prediction by a good 6 hours. Keep your gangsta wanabee mafia in Smith County and predominately on your own threads.

Bet you can't not post on MC topic all week until game is over? Anyone wana take that bet.

Big Country.... or whatever your name is........... Give it to them!!!!!!!!!!!

I just don't think the Tiggers are a playoff team. I did say that last year...and they proved me wrong. It remains to be seen if they can do it this year.

"I haven't disrespected the "One Year Wonders". They are just what they are."

Oh Twang...................

Boy, I'd hate to hear you REALLY disrespect the Tigers???? Seems as if those Ants are twannin outa both sides of your own mouth, in your own posts.

Glover's Predictions Week 3

York - 34

Macon - 27

York's line is very strong, Macon's pride still hurt from last weeks spanking! :thumb:

Playoff teams in this region

1)Station Camp

2)Pearl Cohn

3)White House

4)Greenbrier

Out of playoffs

5)Macon Co.

6)Sycamore

7)Dekalb Co.

Twing....Twang......Twong......

Oh I'm sorry you didn't say you didn't care, you said you weren't interested in the game. YET YOU POSTED OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Even beat my 30 hour prediction by a good 6 hours. Keep your gangsta wanabee mafia in Smith County and predominately on your own threads.

Bet you can't not post on MC topic all week until game is over? Anyone wana take that bet.

Big Country.... or whatever your name is........... Give it to them!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't post over and over again. I posted when I wanted to...or needed to. I would have posted more if I had an interest. The 30 hour thing didn't matter.

Gee...it seems you stay on our threads a lot too. I've got one for you. Let's see if buckshot can stay off SC threads the rest of the season.

I call it like I see it. I don't sugar coat it for anyone. I did the same to my own team last year when they were awful early in the season against KC. They got better...and I noted that too. I really thought Macon would beat SC last year.

There is a difference between disrespect and reality. I don't think you Tigger fans know reality this year...or the last two years. I didn't care about a Maocn/PC matchup. Who did outside of Macon County?

I am so hard on you Tigger fans because you get on here and brag how good your team is...15-0...gonna beat SC...etc. Then when you don't...you've got to expect to get hammered for it. If you don't want to get hammered...don't post stuff like that.

I really do enjoy the SC/MC rivalry. Your fans are passionate...so are ours. It makes for a very good time on coacht. Like I said before...you have to respect your fans. They come out though good years and bad. Your crowd is as vocal as any team we have ever played. I love that. We make a lot of money on our game.

That's the way it should be. How much did you make on Pearl Cohn last year?

Glover's Predictions Week 3

York - 34

Macon - 27

York's line is very strong, Macon's pride still hurt from last weeks spanking! B)

Playoff teams in this region

1)Station Camp

2)Pearl Cohn

3)White House

4)Greenbrier

Out of playoffs

5)Macon Co.

6)Sycamore

7)Dekalb Co.

Have you seen Greenbrier and White House this year, or are you just predicting from memory?

Have you seen Greenbrier and White House this year, or are you just predicting from memory?

Still say there better than Macon Co. B)

Have you seen them play?

I'm sorry but you can't count out teams like White House and Greenbrier on 1 or 2 games. White House might have lost to Page (close game), and Greenbrier might have lost there 1st two games but look who they lost 2. Lipscomb beat them bad but not as bad as PC beat MaCON!!!

Edited by glover

I didn't post over and over again. I posted when I wanted to...or needed to. I would have posted more if I had an interest. The 30 hour thing didn't matter.

Gee...it seems you stay on our threads a lot too. I've got one for you. Let's see if buckshot can stay off SC threads the rest of the season.

I call it like I see it. I don't sugar coat it for anyone. I did the same to my own team last year when they were awful early in the season against KC. They got better...and I noted that too. I really thought Macon would beat SC last year.

There is a difference between disrespect and reality. I don't think you Tigger fans know reality this year...or the last two years. I didn't care about a Maocn/PC matchup. Who did outside of Macon County?

I am so hard on you Tigger fans because you get on here and brag how good your team is...15-0...gonna beat SC...etc. Then when you don't...you've got to expect to get hammered for it. If you don't want to get hammered...don't post stuff like that.

I really do enjoy the SC/MC rivalry. Your fans are passionate...so are ours. It makes for a very good time on coacht. Like I said before...you have to respect your fans. They come out though good years and bad. Your crowd is as vocal as any team we have ever played. I love that. We make a lot of money on our game.

That's the way it should be. How much did you make on Pearl Cohn last year?

Hey Antwan...Its a wonder someone hasn't started a thread of MC/SC already B) See ya'll in a few weeks in the HOLE. B)

Hey Antwan...Its a wonder someone hasn't started a thread of MC/SC already :o See ya'll in a few weeks in the HOLE. :D

Yeah...I know. It's too early to think much about that game yet. Both teams have a little work to do the next couple of weeks. Your game at YAI should be a good one. They are hard to beat up there. Hope you both come out with no injuries.