White House-Heritage vs. Cannon Co.

WHHcatcher

Last year, the Pats went in over confident after a 2-0 start and lost. This year, I doubt the same will happen because it's a home game, and our team is much improved. What do you guys think? I think we (WHH) win this one, especially after seeing Cannon Co. get whipped by Jo Byrns the way they did.

Stop #1 Rodriguez and u win! Tell ur LB's to key ur gaurds just a key, it worked for me!

The PATRIOTS are on fire. It will take a HUGE extinguisher to put em out now. I dont see Cannon county being the ones to do that. The Patriots now have a feel of what it takes to win they have the confidence and finally....... experience to do it !!! I look for a big win on Friday night. GO PATRIOTS

Heritage wins this one, last year we got to CC and we were told that the game was supposed to start at 7:30pm, but CC said that the game was scheduled for 7:00pm, so we started at 7 and we did not get to stretch, go over plays, hit a little bit, or nothin, we went out their cold feet, and i believe that made a big difference on the game last year, and this year is at home and hopefully the game will start on normal time for both teams and both team will be ready, also CC lost their key players last year i beleive, that was their QB and their big FB, so hopefully it will be a good game and expect for heritage to come out on top in this match

Edited by AllCountyPatriot5815