RESPECT

foreveranole

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not even from the area but how can you not respect Maryville... The best team in the state year after year by far...

just cause they win dont mean they deserve respect.. no offense but i dont have any respect for maryville at all... im goin with south pitt.. they are well coached and always show good sportsmanship from the games ive seen... i didnt realize that milan has had that big of an impact.. but i dont really keep up with teams past middle TN.. they must be a great all around team to earn respect from that many people.. thats very impressive to me and for that i will respect them..

just cause they win dont mean they deserve respect.. no offense but i dont have any respect for maryville at all... im goin with south pitt.. they are well coached and always show good sportsmanship from the games ive seen... i didnt realize that milan has had that big of an impact.. but i dont really keep up with teams past middle TN.. they must be a great all around team to earn respect from that many people.. thats very impressive to me and for that i will respect them..

Ill agree Milan must be a respected program they have alot of people talking about them . I respect South Pitt only have watching them play ball twice. Once @ Cloudland and once @ Boyd Buchanon .When they played @ Cloudland we were pretty much whipping them .Not bragging but thats when the Highlanders had a massive line we was killing that quarterback and me and one of the guys that was w/me seen the quarterback clapping his hands meaning heck of a job defense. Thats not the only reason I have other reasons just dont really have the time to one finger type all night. Thanks guys for the input Id like to see some of these teams mentioned play sometime. LOL

I'm not even from the area but how can you not respect Maryville... The best team in the state year after year by far...

I agree bulldogQB2. I am from the area and I hear a lot about Maryville. A lot of people don't like Maryville because they win so many games and that is understandable. I have heard it said about them many times, you may not like them, but it is hard not to respect them for the success of their program. I have seen Maryville play several times. It is a first class place.