RESPECT

foreveranole

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We confide in our strength, without boasting of it; we respect that of others, without fearing it."

Thomas Jefferson

Thanks, pujo.

I've always been impressed with you guys. You act the same way ,win or lose. Nothing but class. I always keep up with you guys. Looks like you are a pretty good team this season. I'd like to see you win the 2a state. Good luck this week, and for goodness sakes stay healthy

I graduated from playing for FCS last year, and i haven't played many of the teams i hear are worthy of respect. But my respect is givin soley to Trousdale County. Watertown talks trash on the line of scrimmage , Gordonsville takes cheap shots, (i know i played both of them as a lineman) Trousdale is the only team i have played that didn't do either. A story i like to tell and i actually told one of Trousdale's coaches after they beat us in the playoffs is that one play i was blocking a linebacker and the tackle was made behind me and the pile rolled into both of us, i started to fall backwards and he actually reached out and grabbed me to keep me from falling. Not a huge showy thing of sportsmanship, not even relevant to the play or anything. But that is the type of class that i had heard about Trousdale County, and it wasn't until that play that i understood it. So to all the coaches at Trousdale County, you could go 0 - 10 and i would still respect you. For God's sake, keep teaching those boys in football, and life.

I graduated from collinwood last year, and i have the most respect for friendship. Our game last year was a great one. There were no cheap shots and no one from friendship was runnin there mouth. It was a great all around game.

I'm going to have to say Camden (over the recent years). Especially their football program, i have the up most respect for them, they come to play, and leave it all on the field. There may be one or two guys out there flapping their jaws, but for the most part, they come to play physical football, but use the mental aspect as well.

Lewis County, another 6-2A team also catches my eye. Their overall philosophy on how to play is great IMO.

I graduated from playing for FCS last year, and i haven't played many of the teams i hear are worthy of respect. But my respect is givin soley to Trousdale County. Watertown talks trash on the line of scrimmage , Gordonsville takes cheap shots, (i know i played both of them as a lineman) Trousdale is the only team i have played that didn't do either. A story i like to tell and i actually told one of Trousdale's coaches after they beat us in the playoffs is that one play i was blocking a linebacker and the tackle was made behind me and the pile rolled into both of us, i started to fall backwards and he actually reached out and grabbed me to keep me from falling. Not a huge showy thing of sportsmanship, not even relevant to the play or anything. But that is the type of class that i had heard about Trousdale County, and it wasn't until that play that i understood it. So to all the coaches at Trousdale County, you could go 0 - 10 and i would still respect you. For God's sake, keep teaching those boys in football, and life.

my respect goes out to friendship. Some watertown players in the past have had bad character but that is usually fixed by the coaching staff. the only thing i have against friendship is attitude off the field, some are fine, but some are extremley cocky beyond reason