What has happened to Livingston

What has happened to HogEye? I know they have experienced senior leaders that will get the job done....i know cates and the crew are hard to replace but La has the talent to do so....now i think they need to get something this 0-2 stuff is not good for hogeye and i know the fans will be grumbling. Good Luck boys I know yall can still get after it.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cats are young. Cates was a wonderful leader. He deserves all the credit in the world for getting the team to the State Championship, but now he is gone. Its time to get behind this young team. They are young. Give them a few years and Brannon McCoin will have them back in the State Title hunt.

Don't be fair weather fans.

were used to fair weather fans, because no one believed in the Cats last year either and when they started winning there where new faces everyweek.

i would like to say yes we are a young team after loosing many players to graduation, but these guys will start connecting as long as they can keep there spirits up and with fans bashing them that wont ever happen. Guys my advice to u is dont worry about what people say your true fans will always be behind you regardless of winning or losing, but u can do it the Cats wasnt that great of a team this time last year either.

were used to fair weather fans, because no one believed in the Cats last year either and when they started winning there where new faces everyweek.

i would like to say yes we are a young team after loosing many players to graduation, but these guys will start connecting as long as they can keep there spirits up and with fans bashing them that wont ever happen. Guys my advice to u is dont worry about what people say your true fans will always be behind you regardless of winning or losing, but u can do it the Cats wasnt that great of a team this time last year either.

That's right momwildcat. We need fans there whether they win or lose or road or home. They have some seniors but an inexperienced team overall and will start to gel and than watch out. Give them a weel or two. McCoin will get it going once the offense play calling loosens up.