Boone vs. Central

formerblazer

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Boone wins 29 - 7, so Homecoming didn't prove to be a distraction, after all.

A lot more passing tonight, not bad. Scored 22 of the 29 pts. in the first half, kinda eased up in the second half. Only missed one field goal tonight, and scored a safety to make that one up. Cameron Jarrett ran well, Danny Dye ran well. Overall a good showing.

And #52 finally got his name called tonight. You know if you'd shave that chin strap might keep your helmet on a little better. Good job on the PAT's tonight. Ploucha definately brought his A game tonight.

Ha. Yeah that stupid thing won't stay on. I'm not gonna shave... a little superstitious I suppose. Plus I think I look awesome when my helmet comes off. Ha, thanks for the support.

Boone Pride.

Well, at least 1 person thinks you look awesome. Did you play more defense last night than the other 2 games?

Beards are they way to go. And yes I played almost every play in the first half last night. I love it that way, but it takes a toll on the body. Last week I played no defense at all because of the passing attack of Greenville. We only had one true tackle in there, Joey Brown #76, and he only plays defense so he was always fresh.

Goal line stands are by far the best things in high school football.

Boone Pride.

Beards are they way to go. And yes I played almost every play in the first half last night. I love it that way, but it takes a toll on the body. Last week I played no defense at all because of the passing attack of Greenville. We only had one true tackle in there, Joey Brown #76, and he only plays defense so he was always fresh.

Goal line stands are by far the best things in high school football.

Boone Pride.

That Joey Brown is a handsome boy.