region 5-2a

playintowin

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!!

Fairview wins one region game and jumps from 6th or 7th to 3rd. Aren't you guys giving them a little too much credit? I am not sure I would count out DCA and East just yet. Also, Ezell didn't look great Friday, but they have some good athletes who can make some big plays.

I agree 100% everyone all the sudden is jumping on Fairview's boat since they beat a not so good Ezell team this year with the loss of Gettis. Well i know that East Robertson hasn't showed out in our first 2 games of the season but seems like everyone is giving up on them to but it isn't a big deal at all.

4 playoff spots will be in no specific order:

CPA

East Robertson

Fairview

Goodpasture

I agree 100% everyone all the sudden is jumping on Fairview's boat since they beat a not so good Ezell team this year with the loss of Gettis. Well i know that East Robertson hasn't showed out in our first 2 games of the season but seems like everyone is giving up on them to but it isn't a big deal at all.

4 playoff spots will be in no specific order:

CPA

East Robertson

Fairview

Goodpasture

IMO Goodpasture and CPA will be in the playoffs and most likely DCA with the four spot up for grabs. Something like last year with some teams tied up at the 4 spot.

WOW!!!

Fairview wins one region game and jumps from 6th or 7th to 3rd. Aren't you guys giving them a little too much credit? I am not sure I would count out DCA and East just yet. Also, Ezell didn't look great Friday, but they have some good athletes who can make some big plays.

They also destroyed an Ezell team that everyone was speaking very highly of before that contest.

They also destroyed an Ezell team that everyone was speaking very highly of before that contest.

also ezell fumbled 10 times and 6 were turnovers. and one fumble was in the endzone for a TD. fairview had a very hard time blocking ezell's dline. and ezell's Oline looked good to. if we dont fumble we win the fairview game. but if a frog had wings he wouldnt bump his butt neither so who knows what wouldve happened.

also ezell fumbled 10 times and 6 were turnovers. and one fumble was in the endzone for a TD. fairview had a very hard time blocking ezell's dline. and ezell's Oline looked good to. if we dont fumble we win the fairview game. but if a frog had wings he wouldnt bump his butt neither so who knows what wouldve happened.

I'll welcome myself as a firstimer and respond to this hilarity.

Allright Hold up Skinnycat...

If the Oline for Ezell was so good then how did the Fairview NT and DT have 3 TFLs a peice? and from what I understand only two of those balls you so 'graciously' coughed up were your own fault(QB-in the endzone. would've been sacked for safety anyways) (high snap--due to your Center being used by a quick Fairview NT). The other fumbliahs were CAUSED by the Fairview D (i.e. putting helmets on the ball).

What you should be doing is focusing on this weeks opponent!!! Rather than coming on here to try and rationalize the buttwhoopin you recieved last friday.

Bandage your wounds and get better, don't make excuses and get worse.

Sounds like if yall get them turnovers in shape then yall will be right back in the midst of things before it is all done and over with it. We'll be prepared for yall when yall come up here, and have a good, safe trip, good luck to Ezell this week, i would much rather see them win anyday than goodpasture! Good luck skinnycat67 and yall will get things back in order!