region 5-2a

playintowin

i think its funny that he said they would have won if they didnt have the turnover. 27-0 doesnt really show you would have won or scored for that matter. Also to the people who were talking about jumping on the fairview bandwagon, why did u then do your rankings and put fairview in the top 4?

I agree 100% everyone all the sudden is jumping on Fairview's boat since they beat a not so good Ezell team this year with the loss of Gettis. Well i know that East Robertson hasn't showed out in our first 2 games of the season but seems like everyone is giving up on them to but it isn't a big deal at all.

4 playoff spots will be in no specific order:

CPA

East Robertson

Fairview

Goodpasture

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also ezell fumbled 10 times and 6 were turnovers. and one fumble was in the endzone for a TD. fairview had a very hard time blocking ezell's dline. and ezell's Oline looked good to. if we dont fumble we win the fairview game. but if a frog had wings he wouldnt bump his butt neither so who knows what wouldve happened.

To quote a moderately famous high school football coach, "If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas."

Sounds like if yall get them turnovers in shape then yall will be right back in the midst of things before it is all done and over with it. We'll be prepared for yall when yall come up here, and have a good, safe trip, good luck to Ezell this week, i would much rather see them win anyday than goodpasture! Good luck skinnycat67 and yall will get things back in order!

Aww come on Cory why no love towards Goodpasture you have so many friends who go to school there and you date their women. You should not hate it when they win just when then win over ER. And thats cause no one like to loose especially not you since i know you so well.

Edited by pballer44

I agree with Skinnycat. After watching Ezell's o-line and d-line "dominate"(understatement), Fairview's weak fronts, I predict they run the table and go 9-1! God bless Fairview's little hearts. They may not win another game. I guess that's okay, you know they are not used to winning anyway.

I watched the film myself and the line play for ezell was far from dominate!!They have a long way to go to even be good.....or desent...

Aww come on Cory why no love towards Goodpasture you have so many friends who go to school there and you date their women. You should not hate it when they win just when then win over ER. And thats cause no one like to loose especially not you since i know you so well.

I think this is reece and i mean it isn't that i don't want yall to win, i like everybody from yall's school and am cool with everybody but yall are on a tear dude and we're both trying to do the same thing, WIN REGION! i mean i want yall to do good cause i have alot of boys on the team but at the same time man i know how good yall are and i can't just hope yall win! lol...but anyways hear your playing good man and keep getting them stats and do something big with your life man!

Edited by Indianfootball24

I think this is reece and i mean it isn't that i don't want yall to win, i like everybody from yall's school and am cool with everybody but yall are on a tear dude and we're both trying to do the same thing, WIN REGION! i mean i want yall to do good cause i have alot of boys on the team but at the same time man i know how good yall are and i can't just hope yall win! lol...but anyways hear your playing good man and keep getting them stats and do something big with your life man!

Its still not reece think baseball 44 think about your room mate hitting up the happy mart come on man.

Its still not reece think baseball 44 think about your room mate hitting up the happy mart come on man.

ok now i got ya my man, i was thinking football number but anyways love ya alot dude and i mean yeah i want yall to do good, but yall are in the same region as us and i KNOW how good yall are so for that fact i can't just hope yall win! but i still like everyone at yall's school though