Greeneville @ South!

TNPrepmaster

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South 28 - 14. The way I been picking lately though it's like the kiss of death if I pick a team to win. :thumb:

I think that Greeneville is about two years away from being a strong playoff contender. You heard it here first. That and a buck fifty will buy you a drink at the Greeneville concession stand. :thumb:

South 28 - 14. The way I been picking lately though it's like the kiss of death if I pick a team to win. ;)

I think that Greeneville is about two years away from being a strong playoff contender. You heard it here first. That and a buck fifty will buy you a drink at the Greeneville concession stand. :lol:

If Greeneville's receivers can hang on to a few of Greeneway's passes we might have a ball game. If they drop the ones that hit them in the numbers like they did against Boone, this could be a disaster.

If Greeneville's receivers can hang on to a few of Greeneway's passes we might have a ball game. If they drop the ones that hit them in the numbers like they did against Boone, this could be a disaster.

Young Qb, Jump ball type qb......South with a plague of injuries.......I think good game in the valley and greeneville is prolly upset from last years spanking......Special Teams always plays a big part in this game last year Mighty Mac's Second half medley of returns, blocked kicks led to a blow out.......South but not by much 28 to 17

No disrespect but I don't think Greeneville has the personnel to hang with South. The Rebels are back home after a 2 week road trip and will be using this game to get tuned up for Johnson County. South 42 Devils 12

No disrespect but I don't think Greeneville has the personnel to hang with South. The Rebels are back home after a 2 week road trip and will be using this game to get tuned up for Johnson County. South 42 Devils 12

Anderson County thought Greeneville would be a "tune-up" for Fulton and got a big surprise. I would take this young Greeneville team a bit more seriuosly than that.