William Blount at Ooltewah

TG24

I didn't say I went to Maryville High School. I said I am from Maryville. I went to the WB _Ooltewah game tonight. GREAT GAME> Like I said WB fans and players were horrible...I was on the field after the game and saw several WB players coming after the officials with their helmets off. I got screamed at and even pushed by some crazy woman in royal blue and orange camo. I have been around High School football many years. That was the worst display of sportsmanship I have ever seen. Of course Ooltewah "cheated". I told that woman not to worry. It happened to Ooltewah last year. She will get over it.

Did you just say sportsmanship? Ok. I wasn't going to start, but, you asked for it. For one, "cheated?" Are you kidding me?? Those refs were CLUELESS and/or TOTALLY PATHETICALLY biased towards Ooltewah. The worst was the interception that was stolen (ironically enough) from us at the end. I hope you're all happy. Can't beat us on the field, so you get your refs to do it for you. Back on the sportsmanship topic. For starters, it was GREAT to have all these loud and obnoxious Ooltewah fans on the VISITORS side the whole night yelling in our ears, just for spite. And if you're going to do it, at least speak English and get a clue about what you're talking about! Is class missing completely from this school? And it's not even students!!!! It's grown men acting like pathetic high schoolers while some people are trying to be civil. A father and son can't watch a ball game on their own side without being BERATED the whole night. Pathetic. Respect and class are TOTALLY missing from this program and school.

Edited by TG24

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That was the worst display of sportsmanship I have ever seen."

Not to mention that the Ooltewah fans were flipping off the WB stands after the game and saying *gasp* "you s***!"

How about the Ooltewah fans cursing and starting fights after the game? Forget to mention that one??

Another thing about the refs...I think these are the sames ones they use for the middle school games in that area as well...last year I went to a game between Carpenters Middle and Ocoee...the refs there were about equal to the ones at tonights game...except the middle school ones didn't know how to stop the clock...speaking of which, on the last play of the game, did the receiver go out of bounds after catching the ball? if he did, there should have been at least another 4 seconds on the clock...

Not to mention that the Ooltewah fans were flipping off the WB stands after the game and saying *gasp* "you s***!"

Ya you are right that was the worst display of sportsmanship I have ever seen too but by the BLOUNT COACHES. They were screaming and pointing and getting up in the refs faces at the end of the game. Every single coach was cussing at him and just acted like idiots. I was there in the middle of it and Blout fans wouldn't quit running their mouth when they were walking by and the team also wouldn't go up the the dressing room. The Govs came back and was looking like they were ready to fight. I've seen it on film and if u want I'll put it online for you to look at! Anyways, Blount played a great team as did the Owls. Blount's gameplan worked well. They controlled the ball the whole game. Whenever the Owls got the ball they scored and whenver Blount got the ball and ran 20 plays per drive and controlled the clock. The Head Ref tonight called penalaties that were against Blount but mistakingly showed it was against the Owls and then fixed his mistake. He did that 2 times... I really don't wanna hear a lot of crap from the Blount fans about sportsmanship because you have nothing to talk about. Just face it. Owls did what they had to do to win and did. Blount played a great game and will give Farragut and Oak Ridge trouble. Good luck!

Did you just say sportsmanship? Ok. I wasn't going to start, but, you asked for it. For one, "cheated?" Are you kidding me?? Those refs were CLUELESS and/or TOTALLY PATHETICALLY biased towards Ooltewah. The worst was the interception that was stolen (ironically enough) from us at the end. I hope you're all happy. Can't beat us on the field, so you get your refs to do it for you. Back on the sportsmanship topic. For starters, it was GREAT to have all these loud and obnoxious Ooltewah fans on the VISITORS side the whole night yelling in our ears, just for spite. And if you're going to do it, at least speak English and get a clue about what you're talking about! Is class missing completely from this school? And it's not even students!!!! It's grown men acting like pathetic high schoolers while some people are trying to be civil. A father and son can't watch a ball game on their own side without being BERATED the whole night. Pathetic. Respect and class are TOTALLY missing from this program and school.

You are crazy... When the receiver and db catches the ball and come down with it at the same time the receiver automatically has pos of it..... Thats part of the game... You guys are just making ignorant comments so please stop before you make yourself look even worse...

I really don't wanna hear a lot of crap from the Blount fans about sportsmanship because you have nothing to talk about. Just face it. Owls did what they had to do to win and did. Blount played a great game and will give Farragut and Oak Ridge trouble. Good luck!

It's not all Ooltewah fans I'm complaining about. I'm sure the majority of Owl fans are classy and respectful folks. But the ones around me tonight made the whole experience miserable. It was a good, hard fought game between two great football teams. The Owls are for sure a Top 5 team this year.

Sick.... Thats what I am feeling right now. This was horrible! I knew it would be dirty down there but come on! We even had to run 4 of your guys out of the stands at halftime. They were trying to start trouble with fans and students. Then your fans flipping us off after the game! Your football players taunting our team as we was walking off.... You all are classless. William Blount won this football game and you know it, I know it, and anyone else at that game watching knows it.

Go Govs!

Go back to the trailers where you come from, well at least the ones who tried to start fights with the Owls during their celebration and with the Officiating Crew. some of coaches going through our celebration along with some trashy parents not all of them running at the mouth saying that we had no class and we cheated well what comes around goes around. The Owls only have 5 returning starters from last season. Here is a hint walk around not through a team that is celebrating a hard fought game. #11 for the Gov's is a class act good luck to you this season. The Owls spotted WB 10 points and missed a FG so take your beating with a grain a salt and keep winning. Ooltewah is by far the better team and oh yes we did put 28 on your Big Bad (D). To those classy players and fans you played your hearts out good luck to you and you know who you are. I am just upset with a select few and I am sure we had a few eggheads too. My frustration is mainly towards those without class. Go Owls! Good Luck Gov's.