Clinton vs Campbell Co.

coonhunter291

if wells is calling the shots up there still then yeah they are predictable, don't even have to scout them just use your previous tapes. it's gonna be interesting when my dogs travel to cougarville. after looking at your schedule and seeing union co. scores you guys should beat them however it is at union co. and however again you do have 2 weeks to prepare for them. so a third however is 1 more than the win total for this year it's looking like. would you agree? how's the team chemistry peeblee, missing ya man, you still doing that call in show?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if wells is calling the shots up there still then yeah they are predictable, don't even have to scout them just use your previous tapes. it's gonna be interesting when my dogs travel to cougarville. after looking at your schedule and seeing union co. scores you guys should beat them however it is at union co. and however again you do have 2 weeks to prepare for them. so a third however is 1 more than the win total for this year it's looking like. would you agree? how's the team chemistry peeblee, missing ya man, you still doing that call in show?

Me and my gal (along with 3 grandchildren and three neighberhood young 'uns) headed out on a venture friday tosee the cougs and the drags...

it was over after the first quarter...then the drags hit two quick scores before halftime...we hit the exits, took the kids to the sonic for ice cream and headed to the farm...

looked like teh cougs lost their spirit very quickly friday night...

not sure if this a team thing but it didnt look too good friday night..

congrats to the drags on the win...they appeared to be on teh way back to oldtime clinton football...they arent there, have a ways to go, but there are on the right track...good luck toone of my favorite all time football programs (clinto dragons)...hope theopen date helps my home team the cougs get unnerved and ready to seek a win against union county...after that it loks like a long season...

and yes we got puters in CC, just not much to post about...

thanks peeblee for the info, glad you ventured out fri. and had a good time with the family!!!!

by the way JKar...

the call in show is history...

not because of lack of fan interest though...

was just time to fade into teh background for me...

my son (voltimessportseditor) and a friend revived it for a while but they too folded teh tents after last football season...

I think I have retired from fan-dom and teh public for awhile...

but then again, maybe not!!!