Clinton vs Campbell Co.

coonhunter291

I work 1st block (8:15 - 9:50), and then I have Ag classes, I have about 10 minutes in second block, and in 3rd block (11:35 -1:20) to post, I have a lot of time, to post, I love to talk about Football! Not everyone is as lucky as I am, I am a senior, and I dont even need these classes to graduate, that is why I am in such a easy class!!!!

Go Dragons!!!!

Edited by coonhunter291

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Freshmen, Sophomore, and Junior year, I worked very hard, I managed to get it to where I just needed 4 more credits to graduate, and I am getting them, this year in the harder classes, I have to work in these classes too, I just type while I am working, and I get done really fast, Clinton High School is A lot about sports, they dont ALL worry a whole lot about Education!!!! Although we do have the best ACT scores in the state!!!!

My Freshmen, Sophomore, and Junior year, I worked very hard, I managed to get it to where I just needed 4 more credits to graduate, and I am getting them, this year in the harder classes, I have to work in these classes too, I just type while I am working, and I get done really fast, Clinton High School is A lot about sports, they dont ALL worry a whole lot about Education!!!! Although we do have the best ACT scores in the state!!!!

Dude, that's priceless. Tell my nephew that I said hello.

Dragoon, that was a compliment. Not trying to get you going today. But, "how many will we beat them by" Not sure the Dragons can afford to overlook anybody. I hope the team isn't talking/thinking that way. No offense, but you realize that Campbell Co. is looking at this like Clinton is the team on their schedule that they can beat. I do think Clinton can win this one if they don't just assume that CC will lay down. They think they can win this one, too.

color=#FF6600]Come on guys, ur not giving CC much credit here. Clinton is a decent team don't get me wrong. I mean i'm sure Maryville called off the dogs a little bit on them and from what I hear, the Oak Ridge game was never close. On the other hand the past two years they have had CC's number but just about blew it last year. No Johnson this year for CC, but a new offense that I love. The SPREAD. They beat Lenoir City, a game they should have won by more if it wasn't for mistakes. Heritage game they loss, but it wasn't b/c lack of talent, it was mistakes. It seemed that no one could catch the ball for them. If they would have caught the ball, I'm not gonna say they would have won, but it would've been close. Jeff Co. game, don't need to say much. Defense played great in the second half. Brance puts you in the position to score and ONE receiver can't a ball that is right in his hands. Here's a stat for you. Five times inside Jeff Co. 25 yard line. U score once and two touchdown passes dropped and one called back on 4th down for illegal touching. That is at least 18 pts. They lose by 18. Its not that they are a bad team, they make to many mistakes. They are goin to be pumped for this game. Like I said Stiner is improving every week and I look for him to have a good game running and throwing the ball. I say CC wins a close one.